The online racing simulator
The cake is.... (CR Birthday)
(104 posts, started )
I'll race if there be space
#77 - troy
yes you still got space, server isn't full right now
Was loads of fun, especially the BnJ layout. Internet kept crapping out however. Hope this becomes yearly
Was great until some decided to turn this into a ****ing crash fest.

Thanks for the efforts anyway CR.
Thanks for hosting a such great event guys !
Well done !
Thanks for the event. Just not having any fun with LFS atm, or motivation.
#82 - troy
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Was great until some decided to turn this into a ****ing crash fest.

Thanks for the efforts anyway CR.

Well the bump and jump was supposed to be a crashfest I'm sorry if you felt you got crashed in the serious racing too, accidents just happen sometimes, I hope you still had fun for most of the event.

Thanks everybody for joining, I laughed a lot and I hope everybody else did too. Points and stuff will be worked out either tonight or tomorrow.
I got to see a 3-wheeler in LFS today:huepfenic
Really sorry I couldn't make it, guys. I only just moved back home and haven't unpacked yet, so my wheel was not available. Hope it was good, and happy birthday!
This was epic win.
Phil getting pole and then losing connection less than a half a lap later. Yes epic win
#87 - troy
Thanks again for joining, here some Pictures I took for anyone who missed the action.

Quote from troy :I hope you still had fun for most of the event.

Race 1 and 2 were great indeed, thanks for hosting.

The whole thing was getting a bit too long anyway, 3/3,5 hours is quite a lot for an event of this kind.
#89 - troy
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Race 1 and 2 were great indeed, thanks for hosting.

The whole thing was getting a bit too long anyway, 3/3,5 hours is quite a lot for an event of this kind.

Yes I wasn't expecting some of the mistakes that happened on my end, mainly the problem with the Southcity layout and the Qualifying order. I guess we easily lost 40min to an hour just there.

In other news, I think I got the standings correct (tried to tripple check, if you find any mistakes let me know), congratulations to the winner Joe Holmes. You can call yourself proud owner of a brand new cake assembly kit! The team standings are just for giggles, we need to be in front at least somewhere in our own event

http://www.conceptracing.net/uploads/bday/results.html
Lovely pictures there, troy.
And yeah, gratz J.Holmes ^-^

I remember this moment very well,sort of - had some 3 or 4 FPS because of too many physics objects... Felt like I was passing out at that place...

But was quite fun when starting that unserios part! Road blocks at South city ,a lot of jumping over other cars at Blackwood,and Troy did well steering UF1 with extra speed I gave him,if not some unlucky mishapps - could be 2nd place in first UF1 bump run too.

Just wanted to say sorry to Yann,lost control over that little FWD beast,spun on gras and took you out,$#!t happens...
Thanks for this, this was so much fun

Cant wait for the next birthday party
#94 - mr_x
Oh balls! Completely forgot this was last night, sorry guys
Quote from troy :Well the bump and jump was supposed to be a crashfest I'm sorry if you felt you got crashed in the serious racing too, accidents just happen sometimes, I hope you still had fun for most of the event.

Thanks everybody for joining, I laughed a lot and I hope everybody else did too. Points and stuff will be worked out either tonight or tomorrow.

It wasn't Bump n'Jump, it was at Kyoto, I saw it in my mirrors I think.

Quote from Sueycide_FD :Was loads of fun, especially the BnJ layout. Internet kept crapping out however. Hope this becomes yearly

Same, my connection died when I had the most fun, and had to start from the beginning, unfair
Lots of fun, winneerrrr... I beat leu cat!
Quote from Eclipsed :Just wanted to say sorry to Yann,lost control over that little FWD beast,spun on gras and took you out,$#!t happens...

It's allright. I wouldn't have bothered so much if at least 3 people tried to twat me off some corners before.

But yea, grats Joe and CR.
and sorry phil for that accidental rear end rape
Had alot of fun,thanks CR and all the guys that was there yesterday!

The cake is.... (CR Birthday)
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG