The online racing simulator

3 discs, installation taking forever..
Looks like Dustin got it aswell. Expecting some reviews from you. Might buy it soon.
There isnt multiplayer?
It is good.

That is all I can say.
Got around 20% of the game completed now. Storytelling and presentation are top notch as expected from rockstar, but somehow I can't help being a bit disappointed. The game has lots of depth and a nice mood to it, but there's something lacking that I can't put my finger on. Why did they have to remove the great car physics from GTA IV and replace them with twitchy arcade crap for example? Good thing it's possible to have your partner drive you to locations around the town, I really can't stand the over sensitive car controls. Even the mandatory chase scenes are more than enough of driving for me. One thing that was bugging me out earlier, was the fact that you can't skip any cutscenes or dialogue. That's right, re-play a case (or have your console crash) and you have to watch and listen to it all over.

The outdated console graphics are a bit painful to watch aswell, blurry textures and models constantly popping out of nowhere isn't very 2011. The awesome charecter animations/motion capture are slightly wasted on low quality face textures. On a PC, this game would be a lot better.

I do like the interaction in the crime scenes, it's very fluent and interesting. The charecters are pretty well thought out and dialogue is well written too. Most of the time I can tell if the suspect is lying or not just by watching their body language, which is pretty cool. At times it feels more like an interactive movie than a game, if only those damn textures were higher quality..

If I were to give a score to the game with my current feelings: 7+
Quote from Matrixi :3 discs, installation taking forever..

I still remember when the biggest argument for consoles was "You don't have to install games, just put them in and play." It makes me laugh quite a touch.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I still remember when the biggest argument for consoles was "You don't have to install games, just put them in and play." It makes me laugh quite a touch.

I never had to install a game on my xbox. As far as i know it's optional with all the games (to reduce loading times).

@matrixi
Shame about the car physics... Sounds like a very stupid move from rockstar, considering how great the physics are in gta.
Quote from jibber :
@matrixi
Shame about the car physics... Sounds like a very stupid move from rockstar, considering how great the physics are in gta.

Yeah, these physics really are terrible. GTA had the perfect balance between arcade and realism in the driving. While driving in LA Noire, the other cars in traffic sometimes stop from normal speed to a standstill in an instant if you drive in front of them, looks pretty hilarious. Youtube search "big rigs gameplay" and you'll have an idea.

Just finished the last homicide case and started working in vice now. It's a good game, but not as awesome as I was expecting.
Just for lulz.
That's funny!

New helmet!

is it polished or was the shine already on your helmet?
Don't think so :P White helmets always come like that..they need to be sanded etc anyway before getting painted..

Btw.. i used flash in the pic so the visor should be gold..
Nom nom nom

X 2 LOL loopy juice

€8.50 .................
Quote from PoVo :ripped off

€8.50 .................

it would have been better to buy a sata dvd burner and get the sata power converter free.
You could also make one yourself
Quote from PoVo :http://www.qvs.com/images/sata-power.JPG
€8.50 .................

Thats worth like 0.20€ ...
I was bored... Need stuff to print off, so I bought this:

Adjustable Koni Sport. For my G4. Only 86€ a piece.
Attached images
IMGP2293.JPG
Good price on the Koni shocks.

My last purchase:

New number plate lights (thanks VW for making them more fancy then they needed to be)

Mk5 owners site club sticker

So, I'm thinking of buying Sharkoon Fireglider mouse... I'm just looking for some additional info...
Is it high quality even with that low price?
Does 3600dpi really make a difference?
Which one, the black one or the black-fire one?
E: Also, what is that indicator for?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG