The online racing simulator
These guys are great with their research and proofs, but they are loosing themselves.. They are 'proving' that the falling buildings videos are also fake now. Also videos with people running in the streets, there's a thread about that beeing fake too. I just want the answer then where DID the buildings go then?
Wouldn't the most obvious reason for the towers collapsing just be that the buildings weren't built properly? Saving in costs by using bad work force, bad materials and simply build things differently than the designs say...

And that pentagon thing. Maybe the camera operator was just sleeping or the cameras were just not working. Maybe the video cassettes were full and the vcrs had stopped recording.

Instead of trying to find conspiracies with american politicians what about trying to find out what kind of track records do the companies have that built the towers for example?
Quote from TehPaws3D :I don't really think a JDAM or a GTG Missile could have really been the cause, They move too fast, Most missiles have a penetration factor that makes them explode 5 feet after impact or near a object before exploding, It couldn't have been a block of sidewinders or something, Because they are infrared, And those missiles thought the sun was a perfect target too. I'm thinking they just packed a plane with some gasoline and tossed it into a building, Maybe they had auto pilot or something. Whatever it was, It was a bad day none the less.

The whistle sound (I believe) Comes from the bomb shearing air off the top of the fins, If you're going slow enough, no, it doesn't make that sound, A jetliner makes that noise because of the 2 turbine engines. I'm pretty sure the explosion of fuel could have covered up any blast, c4, tank, missle, anything.

[edit to avoid double post]

Yeh, It was really real, I think that's what the US calls Shock And Awe or something, Nobody would question what just happened, It was pretty clear and breath taking, Most were worried about their loved ones that day.. Which sucks. I don't think that the terrorists actually planned much of anything TBH, Sure. It's a revolving group of ****s (Not talking about muslims, Guys with guns and a bad attitude and a religion is 2 different things) But most likely just a guy who said "I did it" To maybe seek attention, Nobody will really know why, I do believe the only reason we attacked him in the first place was because he wanted America out of his country. We didn't want to leave.. So he got the blame tossed on him.. We really don't know who hi-jacked the plane, I wouldn't know how. Everything in that crash was incinerated, what lived, is under steel and carpet and alot of other nasty stuff. So maybe we tossed the blame on him. I believe alot of people would hide stuff. Look at all the people that cheat on their wifes, They made vows to be together till the end, I'm pretty sure if you were paid a huge amount of money, told what was going down, and what to do, The majority of people (Greed) Would have taken over.

It's quite confusing. I just wish we really knew, I'm sure a revolution or two wouldn't hurt, America seemed to loose most the values it fought for in 1700's. Maybe brittish rule was better. (Their flag is spiffy, too.)

Exactly. Loading up a plane with explosives and using some radio controlling equipment to steer in into the towers is far more easier than CGIing the whole many hours long live report and risking the fact that someone might capture the incoming missile on a camera. I wonder if there's any theory against this reasoning too...

Quote from Boris Lozac :These guys are great with their research and proofs, but they are loosing themselves.. They are 'proving' that the falling buildings videos are also fake now. Also videos with people running in the streets, there's a thread about that beeing fake too. I just want the answer then where DID the buildings go then?

See? That's precisely the problem I have with all these conspiracy theories. Once something is proven to be forged, suddenly EVERYTHING is tried to be proven fake. But who knows, maybe it was all just a test of a huge teleport device which didn't go well, so the story of the towers being destroyed by terrorists had to me made up...
Quote from Hyperactive :Wouldn't the most obvious reason for the towers collapsing just be that the buildings weren't built properly? Saving in costs by using bad work force, bad materials and simply build things differently than the designs say...

I doubt the buildings would be allowed to be built if they were not made to a certain spec. All pieces have to have permits etc. Plus it being a important government building for years, I doubt they'd do that.

Quote :
And that pentagon thing. Maybe the camera operator was just sleeping or the cameras were just not working. Maybe the video cassettes were full and the vcrs had stopped recording.

There were many video footages of it, however the government grabbed them right after the plane hit the Pentagon. The only video the government released was very poor and showed pretty much nothing but an explosion.

Quote :
Instead of trying to find conspiracies with american politicians what about trying to find out what kind of track records do the companies have that built the towers for example?

Some info:
Quote :The cost for the construction was $400 million ($2,169,167,354 as of 2011).[2] The original World Trade Center was designed by Minoru Yamasaki in the early 1960s using a tube-frame structural design for the twin 110-story towers. In gaining approval for the project, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey agreed to take over the Hudson & Manhattan Railroad, which became the Port Authority Trans-Hudson (PATH). Groundbreaking for the World Trade Center took place on August 5, 1966. The North Tower (1) was completed in December 1972 and the South Tower (2) was finished in July 1973; the two were collectively known as the Twin Towers, the two tallest buildings in Manhattan at that time. The construction project involved excavating a large amount of material, which was used to make Battery Park City on the west side of Lower Manhattan.

Quote :The World Trade Center experienced a fire on February 13, 1975, and a bombing on February 26, 1993. In 1998, the Port Authority decided to privatize the World Trade Center, leasing the buildings to a private company to manage, and awarded the lease to Silverstein Properties in July 2001.

Quote :After burning for 56 minutes, the South Tower (2) collapsed, followed a half-hour later by the North Tower (1), with the attacks on the World Trade Center resulting in 2,752 deaths.[5] 7 World Trade Center collapsed later in the day and the other buildings, although they did not collapse, had to be demolished because they were damaged beyond repair.

All this talk about this stuff made me watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLsQkjFX6Hk&NR=1

And then goto this:
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

^Cool video in that link too.
lol, they banned me from their forum, for these two posts Friendly bunch

Quote :Hello, first time posting here.. Simon reffered me here from the Youtube. Maybe i was a bit 'harsh' in Youtube comments but i can't say you guys don't have some extraordinary teories
I was reading this thread for example and i can't understand what you're trying to prove here.. IF someone faked these videos, why would there be so many different versions, that don't 'work' with one another? Wouldn't only one 'team' do it and thus making sure everything looks perfect from any angle? Judging by this thread there were at least 3 or 4 different 'faking teams'. Why? And really, would their differences be so minor if indeed different people did it?

I am all for believing the theory that US governemnt did it, but did it JUST like it's shown here, they used remote controlled planes and crashed them into buildings, that's it lol. Like i asked Simon on YT, can you IMAGINE the scope of this operation, how many people would have to be involved in this? How are those people sleeping at night.. no money can win over at least ONE good counscious, at least someone would 'brake' and spill it all out.. C'mon people.

Quote :Ok guys you lost me like in the CGI thread. Can someone in a simple matter explain then what happened. People on the streets running away etc - fake, buildings falling down - fake. Then WHAT happened there, was the whole NYC emptied and all the residents payed in order to keep quiet? You are loosing youre credibility big time with all this. What exactly happened with the buildings then according to you, where did they go?

Just watch the final link I posted. This video.

Gets interesting when they start doing the interviews of the eye witnesses.
That was a good watch.. cab driver practically confessed his involvment?
I have examined all the evidence from both sides, and arrived at the conclusion that planes hit towers, exploded, and later towers fell down.

So yeah, chalk me up for believer.

also, there is some really, really shitty science in some of the conspiracy theories
Might as well post about the video before bed since it is fresh in my mind. Definately a thorough video from many different angles, from many different eye witnesses (saying and drawing nearly the same thing), and then one saying false information on purpose to hide from the "big people with lots of money".

I thought it was interesting when they talked about the turn it made, and then how some said it started to look as if it was going up to miss the highway. That was said by a couple people from multiple angles. This could be concluded (along with the other witnesses) that it was the military plane (they showed toward the end with real footage) that could have easily dropped some form of object/missile.

The data, speed, etc that was given to us by the US doesn't add up at all. Now I know what some of the other videos meant when they said that information could never be possible because it was practically impossible, for any pilot, let alone some guy who hadn't flown big planes like that before.

I'm not some conspiracy psycho (I never fully trusted the apollo missions actually, alot of fishy stuff going on there, but thats another topic), but I do believe things definately don't add up with the Pentagon 9/11 attack. This doesn't mean that I don't believe the Twin Towers could be some form of terrorists, but that's a bit too well timed for one to be staged and the other not.

But lets say it all was a big setup. My big question...

Why?

tl;dr? Watch the video.

/bed o/
Quote from MadCatX :But who knows, maybe it was all just a test of a huge teleport device which didn't go well, so the story of the towers being destroyed by terrorists had to me made up...

Gonna get some hate for this, But it's time to lighten the mood. A-LOT. I don't want to sleep thinking about dead people.
They were teleported to Friday, And maybe Rebecca blacks horrible voice caused the collapse.
Quote from PMD9409 :I doubt the buildings would be allowed to be built if they were not made to a certain spec. All pieces have to have permits etc. Plus it being a important government building for years, I doubt they'd do that.

Such big buildings have all kinds of safety margins for different kind of scenarios. It is easy to make a building last using lesser materials. It just doesn't survive the big things as well anymore though...

And back in the 70s I really doubt they were that thorough with all that checking. Or even all that interested. Speed and cost effectiveness has always been more important than outright build quality and adhering to the plans 100%. Construction is especially notorious about that.

Not that I'm really even claiming anything. Using lesser materials and poor construction quality to me just seems much more obvious than a complex conspiracy...

Quote from PMD9409 :There were many video footages of it, however the government grabbed them right after the plane hit the Pentagon. The only video the government released was very poor and showed pretty much nothing but an explosion.

You mean the government grabbed the cassettes or cds? Not that there was necessarily anything important on those. Damn, I'm starting to sound pretty conspiracy theorist... Most cameras aren't even recording anything and even if they are it's just still shots. That video might just prove that the video equipment they had was pretty dated and maybe that video they showed is pretty much all they have.
Quote from Hyperactive :Not that I'm really even claiming anything. Using lesser materials and poor construction quality to me just seems much more obvious than a complex conspiracy...

except this is the us where the market it always right fortune 500 companies are angels and the govrnment is never to be trusted especially if the president is a democrat
Quote from Hyperactive :Such big buildings have all kinds of safety margins for different kind of scenarios. It is easy to make a building last using lesser materials. It just doesn't survive the big things as well anymore though...

And back in the 70s I really doubt they were that thorough with all that checking. Or even all that interested. Speed and cost effectiveness has always been more important than outright build quality and adhering to the plans 100%. Construction is especially notorious about that.

Not that I'm really even claiming anything. Using lesser materials and poor construction quality to me just seems much more obvious than a complex conspiracy...

Being built 40 years ago does add that concern yes. Those buildings get inspected every X years, but obviously you can't change the main foundation that they built 40 years ago.

Quote :
You mean the government grabbed the cassettes or cds? Not that there was necessarily anything important on those. Damn, I'm starting to sound pretty conspiracy theorist... Most cameras aren't even recording anything and even if they are it's just still shots. That video might just prove that the video equipment they had was pretty dated and maybe that video they showed is pretty much all they have.

Yes. The Pentagon is supposedly the most video surviellenced Government building. Directly after the crash, the government had grabbed all video tapes from buildings in the area. One company owner said "They came in so fast that we didn't even have time to watch the film ourselves".

Why would that be their first priority?
Quote from PMD9409 :
Yes. The Pentagon is supposedly the most video surviellenced Government building. Directly after the crash, the government had grabbed all video tapes from buildings in the area. One company owner said "They came in so fast that we didn't even have time to watch the film ourselves".

Why would that be their first priority?

The most intriguing fact about the Pentagon attack was the damage to the building itself. There were no signs of an airplane structure, no largely burned areas, it looked like someone touched off a bomb there.
The Pentagon building is rather low, so hitting it with a plane could be a bit of a challenge. I imagine that they wanted to protect some important stuff they had there, so attacking with a plane possessed a risk of hitting some vital part of the building. Blowing an unimportant part up by a bomb and showing some "official" kaboom footage was probably a safer solution.

Geez, these conspiracy theories are so easy to master
Exactly!
I like how you people think, strengthening cognitive dissonance with assumptions is such a powerful way of making yourself a total believer
Wait, are we talking about 9/11 conspiracies or the Bible now?
Looks like they didn't take this footage into consideration... took me two minutes to find searching for "2nd plane to hit".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iKLz4oatY

IMO, anyone who suggests there were no planes on 9/11 are deliberately trying to confuse things even more... a UFO ball is totally plausible to you? Come on man...
EDIT: What about that video U4IK? You're missing the point, that one is also fake.. the 'ball' is the only real video that wasn't edited. (IF we accept this heory)

Ok, and i although i don't buy into the 'actors' theory, this is pretty hillarios:

Quote :
1. get your cop-prop 2723 psyop-car centre-stage... 2. turn steering wheel, remove trash from underneath,
...................................................................... place in shopping trolley, then fu*k driver door up...

3. relocate to nu location #2... ........................... 4. take more pics at nu location, confuse the shit out of judy wood...

5. take cop-car 2723 & hide under bridge, til required for further psyop-prop photo-op...
:o

Quote from Boris Lozac :EDIT: What about that video U4IK? You're missing the point, that one is also fake.. the 'ball' is the only real video that wasn't edited. (considering you're into this theory)

How am I missing the point? I get what he's trying to say, that there was a big oval shaped craft that descended into the tower at a 16degree angle... it's BS man, seriously... there were planes used, there were too many people on the ground that would notice that, they'd have to use actual planes... ever see the video from on the ground where the woman says "that was not an American Airlines"? I'm sure if she saw a huge ball, UFO thing she'd have said something like... "WTF!!! that was a UFO!!!" Do ye not think so?

And to say the ball is the only video not to be edited? Man, that is probably the worst quality footage of the attacks, and also the angle at which the video is taken is calculated wrong by them. The video I linked to proves it...
Well now we're stepping into the "all recorded reactions, and videos, were done by the actors" theory (yeah, that one is the craziest).
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well now we're stepping into the "all recorded reactions, and videos, were done by the actors" theory (yeah, that one is the craziest).

Not "we're", you're stepping into that.

It's crazy to say all recorded reactions and video were faked but that's what the no plane theory has to say, and I doubt any of the footage from The CameraPlanet archive is faked. Of course, any news channel could alter footage after the fact but I don't think they could edit the footage as it happened(live) and get away with it.

This chap is obviously a planted actor though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk

Now, time for bed...:tired:
Quote from U4IK ST8 :
This chap is obviously a planted actor though - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0wHeekgPqk

Now, time for bed...:tired:

lol, that guy is hillarious

As for the live images, apparently all were aired with about ~15 seconds delay, and if you watched nose in/nose out video (where the nose of the plane looks exactly the same exiting on the other side of the building), there was a black frame on the moment of impact, presumably to cover any inconsistenties and bad montage, but nose in/out slipped away (and it is prety redicolous footage, no one can deny that).
So the videos with clearer visible planes were released later that night.. (can't check for thruth, going by 'trusting' these videos).
How could it not be planes that hit? They can't hide it from a whole city, sorry.

Only thing that could be questioned is who was piloting that plane.

Don't understand the point of arguing about the twin towers, the Pentagon is a much more suspicous one that doesn't add up at all.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - How the Towers Fell
(1218 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG