The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
stupid rev limiters lol
doesn't just pop flames with rev limiter, was behind it on the freeway last night..after a hard thrashing and then backing off the accel it'll pop out a couple of flames.

stock tune ftl, so damn rich
need to wire in the ECU again, argh
Klutch, you should swap the diesel engine for a petrol engine, exhaust on diesels can really **** up the rear bumper of white cars.
E46 wishbones
It's all about the car mascot!

Bass Monkey :P
Attached images
225263_5373456725_582381725_125040_772_n.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Klutch, you should swap the diesel engine for a petrol engine, exhaust on diesels can really **** up the rear bumper of white cars.

The same can be said about some petrol cars as well, i have to vigorously polish the rear bumper on my 5 every month or so as it starts to turn yellow and just a wash will not remove it, but i suppose the fact that its de-catted, the timing is advanced by 3-5 degrees (cant remember which i set it to) and it runs richer than standard may be why mine does this, but its quicker this way, so i dont mind.
mine is decatted,chipped,camshafted<-- lol :P i beat the shit out of it so uses some oil +the car is white and i dont have that problem
danthebangerboy, You secretly have a diesel engine in it
Quote from e2mustang :mine is decatted,chipped,camshafted<-- lol :P i beat the shit out of it so uses some oil +the car is white and i dont have that problem

You need to run very rich for that sort of problem, it is all unburned fuel, some of it will ignite on the way out of the exhaust. What is left ends up turning your bumper black.
All of this abuse of monkies...sad, sad day.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You need to run very rich for that sort of problem, it is all unburned fuel, some of it will ignite on the way out of the exhaust. What is left ends up turning your bumper black.

Yes i know. but it can be from using a lot of oil too
I've been looking at two cars recently: a Mercedes 190E and a BMW 320i. Both have a fully documented history, have only had two owners and are said to be in a good condition.

Which one would be the wisest purchase? It won't be used as a daily driver because my commute is only two kilometers each way. Insurance and tax cost the same for both cars.

The voices in my head (many of them ) tell me that the BMW would be more fun to drive, but the Benz would be far less expensive to maintain.
Quote from hrtburnout :I've been looking at two cars recently: a Mercedes 190E and a BMW 320i. Both have a fully documented history, have only had two owners and are said to be in a good condition.

Which one would be the wisest purchase? It won't be used as a daily driver because my commute is only two kilometers each way. Insurance and tax cost the same for both cars.

The voices in my head (many of them ) tell me that the BMW would be more fun to drive, but the Benz would be far less expensive to maintain.

Well you'd know my answer on that one my friend
I also wanted either of those cars, but i chose for the bmw.
If it does have a full service history (unlike mine which cost me billions by now haha) then you should take the bmw cause the engine sound is awesome.

No but seriously the bmw drives great, and i do think the mercedes is a bit of an old mens car.
the benz has a slushbox, easy choice then for me...
eeeewwww
Quote from G!NhO :i do think the mercedes is a bit of an old mens car.

Exactly what I told him!

E: automatic? U mad bro'?
never ever buy a benz.that comes from a benz-bmw mechanic--> me(well only if its an sls amg which i worked on yesterday than u can buy benz ).and ur wrong about the maintenance part. so u know which one to get !
+ almost every benz auto trans is junk,from stop it does this: okay hes flooring the gas pedal.. oh he really wants to take off... should i take off? mmm.. i dunno... oh well okay lets start going.10 seconds later it starts going
It's a big Merc with a relatively small petrol engine, done 260k and it's an automatic, how much clearer does it have to be? Take the bimmer.
Quote from morpha :It's a big Merc with a relatively small petrol engine, done 260k and it's an automatic, how much clearer does it have to be? Take the bimmer.

If you look closely, it's a 190E. It's only ten centimeters bigger than the E30, and famous for being very reliable.
I don't think that BMW have done 150 000 km in 24 years. I just can't belive it...
And Merc isn't that much heavier than BMW, only 70kg. I'd choose Merc, it looks nicer than BMW and it have style
The slushbox instantly makes the Merc shit. That's all
Quote from hrtburnout :If you look closely, it's a 190E. It's only ten centimeters bigger than the E30, and famous for being very reliable.

I didn't mean in comparison to the BMW, I meant in comparison to many much smaller cars with 2ltr petrols. I also know how reliable old Mercs can be, but at 260k it'd have to be a diesel to make me consider it against a 150k bimmer.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG