The online racing simulator
@ Franky
Ive sent you a support ticket with a couple of queries if you could have a look at that when you get the chance please.

Cheers
G
Did u had the chance to check the email I sent Dean? Tks
Anybody else having a problem with their server? Mine has gone off for no reason but says she be running on the control panel!
have you tried restarting it?
Quote from Koa128 :Did u had the chance to check the email I sent Dean? Tks

Sorry. Looked and and has now been sorted.

Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :Anybody else having a problem with their server? Mine has gone off for no reason but says she be running on the control panel!

Fixed now. (config error) outlined in the support ticket for you.
Quote from franky500 :Sorry. Looked and and has now been sorted.

Fixed now. (config error) outlined in the support ticket for you.

Sorry, but I have just logged in to the cp and I can't see any server running on it

I do have 2 LFSLapper services though, but still missing the servers.
Quote from Koa128 :Sorry, but I have just logged in to the cp and I can't see any server running on it

I do have 2 LFSLapper services though, but still missing the servers.

Just took another look and have got them restored for you. I have also opened a ticket and assigned to you on the control panel.
I can see them now, but couldn't find them published in the server list, seems they're not reporting online to server master or something like that */

Any ideas?

----solved---- a few restarts made them appear

Still UK based servers though */
Game Slots это максимальное количество людей на гонке?
Slots = Maximum number of people that can join a server.
Sorry that is written in Russian. You answered my question. I just thought that 11 could have a host. Q: What if I do not have a credit card?
Franky,

PM'd you. Need you assistance please.

Thanks
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
cPanel is complaining that the license file is missing for my webserver and wont let me log in.
check PM's franky
yes, please check your PM's I cant use the webserver cPanel due to the license issue
webhosting is down btw, probably due to...
Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Once the license on this server is active, you will no longer see this message. If you have installed a license since loading this page, click here to reload.

Yep cPanel down here to
i've sent him a text to bring it to his attention as he would currently be at work. hope this helps.
B2R S2 server is down too.
Franky has just called me. he will try to get these problems fixed as soon as he gets home.
Thanks Dadge
ok great
you two shure you are not brothers? /troll ;d
Quote from Mustangman759 :ok great
you two shure you are not brothers? /troll ;d

how many contacts on your phone are family? troll fail
Hmm, my domains seem to have remained up all day, but my cPanel access has also expired. Was showing the trial licence warning the past few weeks.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG