The online racing simulator
Decided to go with car theme this week. (Mustang on Spa)
Quote from Ni-san :Yep

what does it do?

(ok i see what it does, but why is that better then before?)
I love this car.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :what does it do?

(ok i see what it does, but why is that better then before?)

Nice to group similar programs on the taskbar (browsers in one group, media players in another) so I can access them quickly when the desktop icons are blocked.

I installed it because it looked nice and it's free so far. If it will cost money when the final is released, I will see if it's worth to pay for.
is it only open programs? or is it more or a 'quick launch thing' where you click on it and it gives you a quick option what you want to open

either way i have a way to deal with what it solves
Quote from NitroNitrous :good stuff

you obviously still got some taste. i really like your system, although the taskbar sure could be altered, too.
not that i am the one to criticize though, as all of my icons are standard.

my desktop itself won't be renewed at all, it seems. but my firefox home was. the wallpaper is changed every few minutes, both the homepage picture and the quote below are being altered every reload.
usable and easy on the eye.

Thats actually a brilliant idea for a homepage!

Will have to try out something similar.
what font did you use Biohazard?
thanks, devildare. would like to see your result.

the font used is kroeger 05_55.
Yay for WQXGA!
Attached images
may2011.jpg
Quote from Matrixi :Yay for WQXGA!

Is that some kind of program used on Win7 or are the really big icons only set like that on a wallpaper?
Quote from matijapkc :Is that some kind of program used on Win7 or are the really big icons only set like that on a wallpaper?

Right click -> view -> large icons

You can also hold Ctrl and use the mouse wheel.
That, along with Fences addon for positioning.
The all new Gnome 3 desktop

Attached images
Bildschirmfoto-1.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :It is. Just like the Unity interface tbh.

By "unusable" I mean it lacks a lot of desktop interface functionality compared to GNOME 2, KDE, and Windows UI. Seems like they just overdid "lightening" it.. :3
People laugh at me for liking the KDE or OS X interface. It seems like everyone else just has decided to molest the Desktop.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :People laugh at me for liking the KDE or OS X interface. It seems like everyone else just has decided to molest the Desktop.

I never thought I'd say that, but, after looking at GNOME 3/Unity, OSX interface looks pretty nice.
I had my Mac-Hating boss buy a Mac Mini and actually say that the OS X interface is a lot more well thought out than Windows, or either of the main Linux Window Managers.

It's a slow process, but I'm turning the company I work for into a Mac house form being a Windows house.
in apple they really know how to choose a wallpaper
Attached images
desk.jpg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I had my Mac-Hating boss buy a Mac Mini and actually say that the OS X interface is a lot more well thought out than Windows, or either of the main Linux Window Managers.

It's a slow process, but I'm turning the company I work for into a Mac house form being a Windows house.

Geez. I thought you should be able to do it in 2 seconds, with your fanboy skills

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG