The online racing simulator
Release
I've decided to release this today, because of the rather sudden interior changes. I want the people who like it to get some good use out of it before (or if) a LX Interior update comes.

OP Will be updated with the files in a few minutes.
You can stick the wheel in the uploaded version too if you want, y`know
Eh too late

Already upped to LFSDB Just waiting for it to *process*
It`ll process when I click the buttons to process it

You want me to add the wheel in before I put it online?
Never mind, It's ok

Press proccess !
Heh. I read your preview post. I could have added it in and activated it easily, but it`s probably better to let people use their own wheel of choice, especially now that the utterly foul glass bowl from hell is permanently sitting in the centre of it.

The MG turned out nice in the end though. Good job

It`s here - http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... nid=46&p13_fileid=612
Hey JO53PHS,

Just downloaded......looks good!!!

Really like that seat!! High quality.
Thanks

And on that note, If I find anyone playing around with the hue and saturation to get a different colour seat, I will shoot them
I rated it 5/5 myself to *dilute* the 1/5 someone gave me -_-

Quote from JO53PHS :I rated it 5/5 myself to *dilute* the 1/5 someone gave me -_-

:ices_rofl wasn't me .. honest :littleang

OT: Very nice work my friend
Is it just me or is it LFS itself that makes the lower bottom part of the seat look totally different from the backrest. It's like two different sorts of leather. Anyone?
I think it's what LFS does

The pics used for the seat are from the same seat in the same car. There are very slight tone differences in the pictures I took, but LFS makes it look a whole lot worse. The backrest half of the seat is the colour the whole thing should be.

When you're in cockpit view/spectator view/whatever, you mostly don't notice it, because you only see the top half of the seat (which I think looks sweet ). You only really notice it when you Shift U around the interior.

I can't really make it much better
EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC BUMP

I think that if I have time this coming half term (in a week or so) I'm going to transfer this interior from Paint.NET to Photoshop, and try to neaten up some of the 'rough edges':
  • Adjusting the seat somehow to make it less two-tone
  • Neatening up the dashboard switches or making new ones
  • Attempting to add some sort of shine/reflection to the wood texture
  • Possibly finding a more life-like leather texture for the dashboard
  • Making the glove box line look less like a painted black line
... And generally neatening it up. I might also make an MG themed skin to go with it
Much much bigger bump, really interested in this but the download links are down and chance of a re-up?

Many Thanks
I might have it in the old files of LFSDB somewhere. I'll try to dig it up and possibly give you a link.
I'm interested in these also.
Great Stuff, thankyou both

Rick
Thanks!
I might actually get round to improving this if I ever have time.

I could probably do a much better job of the shadows and colour match on the seat with Photoshop & my now greater experience with such software.

Quote from JO53PHS :I've decided to release this today, because of the rather sudden interior changes. I want the people who like it to get some good use out of it before (or if) a LX Interior update comes.

Back in the day of regular updates :rolleyes:
When you make a newer version of it, you can register at http://lfsdb.500servers.net and update the file by clicking on "Upload a new version of this file". So after register, I will assign you as the uploader so you can edit your file.

Hi-res MG RV8 style interior for LX4 / LX6 (WIP)
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG