The online racing simulator
Oh noez
(87 posts, started )
Oh noez
#2 - G!NhO
haha
Oh the comments.

Wonder what'll he say on the 22nd though...
oh no, now i gotta spent all my money in the next 3 days, so nothing is wasted D:
Well... these guys said "what the hack, if we are going to go, let's do it with style!"
#6 - Krane
If only

Attached images
tumblr_ll7ptwOuKj1qee77ko1_400.jpg
So, if it doesn't happen, then the bible has finally been proven wrong and will be dismissed as utter nonsense, and the christian faith will lose any last shred of credibility and disassemble immediately?
Quote from sinbad :So, if it doesn't happen, then the bible has finally been proven wrong and will be dismissed as utter nonsense, and the christian faith will lose any last shred of credibility and disassemble immediately?

No, because the bible says that the rapture will happen, but does not set a date for it to happen. It literally states that it is unknown when it will happen to anyone but god.

So the "normal" Christians, as opposed to the "weird" ones believing it will happen on Saturday, believe it will happen at an unknown date
Someone put him out of its misery.
Quote from sinbad :So, if it doesn't happen, then the bible has finally been proven wrong and will be dismissed as utter nonsense, and the christian faith will lose any last shred of credibility and disassemble immediately?

The bible can never be proven wrong, it is a never-ending loop so it has total control. :rolleyes:

Quote from DevilDare :Someone put him out of its misery.

He will himself looking at his age. He probably was told he only has so long to live, so he made this silly conspiracy.
#11 - troy
Dang our Birthday event is after 6pm, I guess I need to cancel it then.
So no F1 race this weekend , It's only gone HD aswell.
It's my birthday on the 21st of may, so frankly I couldn't give a toss either way.

I will have cake.
There will be F1 race Only the Christian people will go to heaven, the rest of us stay (including all of those people who chose any other religion than Christianity)
Meanwhile, In more important news, I ran out of mayonnaise for sandwiches. That's a much better cause for global destruction.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Meanwhile, In more important news, I ran out of mayonnaise for sandwiches. That's a much better cause for global destruction.

Burn the heretic! :evil:
Real sandwiches are made with butter anyway
I hate butter in my sandwiches..
Butter isn't the most important thing anyway.

Mayo > Butter

And bacon ftw.
Oh dear, we're all going to die!!!

Let's all organise a huge party in The Netherlands, get strunk right before 6PM!
If 21st May will be the day, does it mean the doom will progress by timezones? Geez, the Bible certainly was ahead of it's time. Can we set an array of webcams in major cities in all timezones and see the End of the world as we know it 24 times?
What if we die in the 4th earthquake? We can't watch the rest.
Get a ticket to Japan, that should buy you extra 20 hrs or so, depending on the timezone you're in now...
Japan gets to 6:30 before me, so would probably be hit early! You trying to make me die quick?

I'm flying to Hawaii, they should be the last ones to die, they are 19 hours behind Japan.

Oh noez
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG