The online racing simulator
Quote from Dinodoom :is there a stream anywhere?

No, (and Yann gave me the wrong insim port for remote :razz but there isn't spdo living timing.

Edit: seems like even that doesn't work :|
Sorry for not having this on remote today, we'll try to get this sorted for round 2.
Great racing guys!
#104 - CSF
That was certainly entertaining to watch.
Memo to myself: If you don't want to roll, don't roll aka don't get confused by skidmarks and hit the right line
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Memo to myself: If you don't want to roll, don't roll aka don't get confused by skidmarks and hit the right line

Or just go back to Z30 - this way you can't get confused by skidmarks, since they don't exist.

Awesome race, guys!
Quote from wildstyle :Or just go back to Z30 - this way you can't get confused by skidmarks, since they don't exist.

Awesome race, guys!

Well, Dom crashed with someone else there, and the skidmarks were there next lap, and I entered the high-speed corner a bit too sharp.

If I had opened(For the third time two-wheeling), I would have used the wall to lean on, but decided to balance. Bad idea.
Awesome fun this was, I'll be back next week.
was funy can't wait to have some proper cars
Question - can it be done so that #23 Jaroslav Dohnalík and #52 Tomáš Korený will be as one person and therefore single points? They decided to take over each other during every race
I enjoyed it a lot too, I'll be back next race if possible for sure!

Great combo today imo too, t1 = epic
Was going for a calm, after a calm start, grats to all racers for the clean T1 and Lap 1 too, yeah. The race was ok for me, and my strategy look correct until a dangerous drunk starting to push me... After passing me, we were side to side on T1 exit, and then, little contact+lag and crash on rail for me
Suspension wrecked, one lap slowwwwwy, loooooong pits, and then get laped by lot of cars....
On the end of the race, I was letting Momo passing me, then dom spec and cause me freeze, and cant avoid Karolis :/ Very sorry mate

Deceived about the results, but anyway +11 places, and new pb.....
Was a lot cleaner than what I expected! Came to this race with the goal of having a great time, and I certainly had. Was some great fun, with some great battles. Thanks to everyone Was fun with a full grid!
Was very fun
I'll be there again
Yea, had fun utill lap ~9 when rolled(w00t). Sorry to Ramon, should have spectated earlier. I hoped to land on wheels
Thanks for racing, it was extremely clean, didn't expected that :P
Round 1 - Joe Holmes dominates Fern Bay opener
The Tiger Express Z30 Festival opener has been dominated by Joe Holmes(ineX Racing). The English teenager drove his XFG perfectly on the Fern Bay Classic Reversed(FE25R) layout, and took a commanding hat-trick, without ever being worried by his rivals. Egon Liibeon(spdo Racing) takes 2nd place, despite losing track in the traffic after making his compulsary pitstop earlier than his opponents. Sonicrealms Racing's recent recruit Tommy Ostgaard takes 3rd after a brilliant climb from 14th on the grid. ineX Racing's Simon Cattell and Isaac Price round up the top 5 after a brilliant scrap in the last few laps.

The event has been a great success, with a full grid of 32 cars lining-up on the grid. The field was mainly composed of MoE/IGTC class drivers, who kept very high standards all event long, and mainly had clean racing. Only 21 drivers saw the finish though, but this is mainly due to Fern Bay's high kerbs and dangerous barriers, which ruined many drivers' hopes, including second place starter Reno Kööts'(spdo Racing). Surprisingly though, Jack "av' rolled" Sedgewick(Fred Loves Pie) managed to keep at least 2 wheels on track for the whole race, and finished in a great 8th place.

Next race will be at Aston Cup(AS24), using the FOX.

Replays and Provisional Results | Some Pictures
Attached images
TEE_Z30F_Round1_Podium.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :Question - can it be done so that #23 Jaroslav Dohnalík and #52 Tomáš Korený will be as one person and therefore single points? They decided to take over each other during every race

Can't tell yet, sorry. Please wait for the official results.
Yay im in the pictures. Self advertisement works and fantastic race, will be at the next one for sure
One suggestion for next races - could you maybe upgrade host from Z30 to later version? Because Z30 doesn't send results to LFSW...

About race from my perspective - I was so careful from start,that I managed to get myself in last position,to overtake Koreny was real pain in ass,he countered every passing manouvre despite I was quite faster (in our back in a grid league). Anyway,this is not a protest,just was little annoying...
Quote from Eclipsed :One suggestion for next races - could you maybe upgrade host from Z30 to later version? Because Z30 doesn't send results to LFSW...

Told it to 500 servers.
Quote from Eclipsed :One suggestion for next races - could you maybe upgrade host from Z30 to later version? Because Z30 doesn't send results to LFSW...

Server has been upgraded to Z34. Sorry for not doing it before round 1, didn't notice 500servers was supporting it already.
Thanks Yann.
Quote from krkriv :40 - Krasimir Ivanov - krkriv - Kloshar Racing - Bulgaria

updated team
"ragequit" penalty lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG