The online racing simulator
Playstion network "intruded"
(344 posts, started )
Quote from DeKo :I've played Warhawk and Fifa plenty, it's full of screaming kids and the quality of online gaming ****ing sucks. I play iRacing and COD4 online on my PC and it's far more enjoyable than any game I've ever played online on PSN. My PS3 is for OtherOS, playing single player games and playing Fifa, Fight Night or UFC with my mates.

Yea but you can't deny, PSN is alot more mature friendly than xbl. At least, from the opinions of everyone who ever agreed with me on it (anyone I've ever asked).
Quote from PlayStationEU :

We're now going live with certain PSN services in the UK, Ireland and the Middle East.

Damn you brits.
Quote from BlueFlame :Yea but you can't deny, PSN is alot more mature friendly than xbl. At least, from the opinions of everyone who ever agreed with me on it (anyone I've ever asked).

Wouldn't know, never played on XBL. It doesn't matter if XBL is more childish, PSN is still full of arsehole children.
Well, nobody is forcing you to play with complete strangers, I usually just play with people on my friends list and thats always a lot of fun. I doubt it's PSN's fault either, you get as many idiots and childish people in any online game on the computer. That's just how it is unless you resort to private matches.
And PC is full of poetry writers and academic painters?
#284 - Uke
Glad all is working.
Bullsh*t!!! it still says it is under maintainence over here!
Now tell me they haven't redeamed themselves with this...

Quote :All existing PlayStation Network members will be able to access the following from PlayStation Store*:

Two PS3 games from the following list:
LittleBigPlanet
Infamous*
Wipeout HD/Fury
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Dead Nation*

For those with PSP accounts, you will also be eligible to download two PSP games from the following list:
LittleBigPlanet PSP
ModNation PSP
Pursuit Force
Killzone Liberation*

- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers*

- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription.

- For existing Music Unlimited subscribers, you will be given 30 days free subscription.

- We are working on a Welcome Back offer in PlayStation Home and will share that when it is confirmed.

I would like to thank all of the developers and publishers involved in this programme for their support in making this happen. We certainly couldn’t have done it without you.

You will be able to access this content once PlayStation Store comes back online and we are doing everything we can to make that happen as soon as possible.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Now tell me they haven't redeamed themselves with this...

My Credit Card details and house address for 2 games? No thank you.
Quote from PoVo :My Credit Card details and house address for 2 games? No thank you.

No one has reported missing money yet.. and who exactly cares where you live? Google already has everything about you anyway..
Which games would you recommend?
Ok im thinking Infamous and Dead Nation are the only ones worth getting.
I already have LBP and WipeoutHD, so they're the two i'll be getting as well
I seriously do not understand LBP. I played about two minutes in a store once. Did not seem fun at all.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I seriously do not understand LBP. I played about two minutes in a store once. Did not seem fun at all.

You have no imagination.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I seriously do not understand LBP. I played about two minutes in a store once. Did not seem fun at all.

Trust me it's one of the best platform games evermade. Think Garrysmod meets platform. That's why LBP is so fun, 2minutes isn't enough to create levels and stuff, which is the most fun part of LBP, creating a rocket car n stuff.
Quote from BlueFlame :Trust me it's one of the best platform games evermade. Think Garrysmod meets platform. That's why LBP is so fun, 2minutes isn't enough to create levels and stuff, which is the most fun part of LBP, creating a rocket car n stuff.

I can't agree on that. Foolishly I have preordered LBP2 without having played part 1, and I was quite underwhelmed. Of course, it's pretty much a sandbox/level editor, but the gampleay itself is so bad that no amount of toying around with the editor can compensate for that.

If you like plattformers, go Wii. New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Donkey Kong Country Returns are the best plattformers out there...

And to get back on topic: I'm curious what Games I can download, as the best two infamous and dead nation are not available in Germany. Hopefully it'll be different in Austria.

I'd personally go for Ratchet&Clank and Wipeout. (If infamous isn't available).
Quote from Boris Lozac :Now tell me they haven't redeamed themselves with this...

They haven't redeemed themselves with that, at all.
they can start redeeming themselves when they actually have a functional PSN 24hrs after they announced they have relaunched it......@#$@#%@#$@$#@$ assrats.
Quote from ColeusRattus :I can't agree on that. Foolishly I have preordered LBP2 without having played part 1, and I was quite underwhelmed. Of course, it's pretty much a sandbox/level editor, but the gampleay itself is so bad that no amount of toying around with the editor can compensate for that.

If you like plattformers, go Wii. New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Donkey Kong Country Returns are the best plattformers out there...

I'll agree there are some annoying things wrong with LBP such as your character 'changing lanes' unexpectidly and annoyingly in some places, and other small bugs. But no other platform game gives the same ammount of endless possibilities. The play-ability of LBP is far superior to that of Mario Bros....... LBP is alot more than jump and run.

Depends on how much is worth your privacy for you. 60ish euros?...not enough for many people

Playstion network "intruded"
(344 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG