The online racing simulator
Suomi finland perkele
(67 posts, started )
#26 - DeKo
"U Mad" makes the people who say it look like a total cunt, fact. Was it funny 3 or 4 years ago? Because it definitely isn't now.
Quote from DeKo :"U Mad" makes the people who say it look like a total cunt, fact. Was it funny 3 or 4 years ago? Because it definitely isn't now.

u mad?
#29 - DeKo
Some people are retarded, lets clear some things up.

To Myffe; I never said Finland was bad. I meant that tournament wasnt best-on-best. That finals record just shows how Finns choke on most important situations (and they never win best-on-best). Yesterday was Swedens turn. Finland is steadily good, its been like that for ages. But they arent and never have been Top 3 for a long period of time. They have been for 1-2 years on few occasions and then drop out to 4-6 and that is it. What comes to decent team is that the top 2 leagues in the world are having playoffs while WC's are on and its known that they couldnt care less about this tournament when they are still fighting for their respective championship (NHL's Stanley Cup and KHL's Gagarin Cup)

I dont see top players like Crosby, Iginla, Stamkos Malkin, Datsyuk and tons more playing in the WC (Crosby and Malkin are injured but they always skip the tournament anyway), you know why? They couldnt care less if its not best-on-best (if their team has dropped out of the championship hunt) or they value their league more than WC. Last time close to best teams clashed was Can-Rus in 2008.

While Finns are usually always available, what does that mean?
Finland doesnt even have much NHL'ers and most of them are goalies.

And yes, alot of names sounded familiar on the roster, but lets face the facts - they werent even near the best available.

"5 million citizens" isn't excuse since hockey is most popular sport here in Finland unlike in other top hockey countries excluding Canada. They produce more players than any other European country, yet less superstars and more beer-league players. Explanation please.

Oh yeah, you aint remembered for finishing 2nd. You're remembered if you finish 1st on the big stage. WC isnt that (unless you win them consecutive times). World cup and Olympics are.

What comes to countrys success, i think 25 golds speak for themselves. And dont say to me that "Soviet Union, Soviet Union" - because they count. And even if they didnt, Russians still have more than you even in this current complete rebuilding process which is coming to an end soon hopefully.

1 Question to Myffe - Please name me all the Finnish superstars.

Oh well, these kiddies will understand that i was right someday.

DWB Knows that top 3 is Canada / Russia / USA in no particular order so he just laughs at these fools.

Its funny how people know so little, sad really. 1 perspective isnt the way you want to approach something.

PS. Crazypimp or whatever your name is. Get educated. Just look at yourself, isnt that kind of guy everyone would want to hang by balls? I think yes. Get lost nerd i dont talk with nobodies, they are worse than aids. You are sad and you should feel bad, go back to your mommys basement. Did you know that people can criticize?

Probably full of text-errors but they can figure it out.

E: The point is to keep your feet on the ground, there is a reason they call Finns the worst fans of the world.
Quote from EliteAti :I dont see top players like Crosby, Iginla, Stamkos Malkin, Datsyuk and tons more playing in the WC (Crosby and Malkin are injured but they always skip the tournament anyway), you know why? They couldnt care less if its not best-on-best (if their team has dropped out of the championship hunt) or they value their league more than WC. Last time close to best teams clashed was Can-Rus in 2008.

And yes, alot of names sounded familiar on the roster, but lets face the facts - they werent even near the best available.

"5 million citizens" isn't excuse since hockey is most popular sport here in Finland unlike in other top hockey countries excluding Canada. They produce more players than any other European country, yet less superstars and more beer-league players. Explanation please.

Oh yeah, you aint remembered for finishing 2nd. You're remembered if you finish 1st on the big stage. WC isnt that (unless you win them consecutive times). World cup and Olympics are.

What comes to countrys success, i think 25 golds speak for themselves. And dont say to me that "Soviet Union, Soviet Union" - because they count. And even if they didnt, Russians still have more than you even in this current complete rebuilding process which is coming to an end soon hopefully.

For some reason you did forget Ovetchkin and Kovaltshuk from the best player-list. If I remember right Bykov tried to get Datsyuk for the final games but couldn't get him. (might have something to do with Russia not getting there)

About our NHL players we had 30 players in NHL this season. I also do remember Teemu Selänne scoring 1 goal per game in playoffs (he has also scored more goals than any russian:razz and Sean Bergenheim leading currently the best goal scorer list in playoffs. Saku Koivu has is second in number of games as the captain of the NHL team, Montreal Canadiens. Toni Lydman was second in the +/- stats of the regular season. Right now we do have 5 players left in teams currently playing playoffs and how many do you Russians have?

You demand explanations about why we have so many good players but so little extremely good? Hockey isn't even the most popular sport in Finland and we do have 5 million citizens. If say 20 percent of the kids played hockey (which isn't so by the way) we produced all our professionals from 1 million players. You have 100 million people so if 1 percent of you played hockey we were even. You know that in Russia there are more hockey players than in Finland so my excuse is that we have better coaches than you and because of the number of your citizens you have more ''natural talents''.

What comes to your 25 golds you honestly think that the ones you gained by cheating (bending the rules of no professionals allowed) count? As you may also have noticed Russia was playing hockey way before Finland so it's only natural you have more medals.

Most russian players (excluding Datsyuk) are known for not playing for their team but for themselves. Finns are team players. That's why we won this year and why you failed twice against us even though you had more skill in your roster (well Granlund was way better than any player you had but apart from him).

And why shouldn't we celebrate our victory? Our team was the best!
Quote from EliteAti :

Its funny how people know so little, sad really. 1 perspective isnt the way you want to approach something.

PS. Crazypimp or whatever your name is. Get educated. Just look at yourself, isnt that kind of guy everyone would want to hang by balls? I think yes. Get lost nerd i dont talk with nobodies, they are worse than aids. You are sad and you should feel bad, go back to your mommys basement. Did you know that people can criticize?

Yeah, too bad you are terrible at it. He looks normal, unlike you who gets butthurt over one little comment and make a comeback that you would hear on XBL from a 13 year old who later gets screamed at by his mom for "bad language".

You're right, sad indeed.
Quote from Juzaa :For some reason you did forget Ovetchkin and Kovaltshuk from the best player-list. If I remember right Bykov tried to get Datsyuk for the final games but couldn't get him. (might have something to do with Russia not getting there)

About our NHL players we had 30 players in NHL this season. I also do remember Teemu Selänne scoring 1 goal per game in playoffs (he has also scored more goals than any russian:razz and Sean Bergenheim leading currently the best goal scorer list in playoffs. Saku Koivu has is second in number of games as the captain of the NHL team, Montreal Canadiens. Toni Lydman was second in the +/- stats of the regular season. Right now we do have 5 players left in teams currently playing playoffs and how many do you Russians have?

You demand explanations about why we have so many good players but so little extremely good? Hockey isn't even the most popular sport in Finland and we do have 5 million citizens. If say 20 percent of the kids played hockey (which isn't so by the way) we produced all our professionals from 1 million players. You have 100 million people so if 1 percent of you played hockey we were even. You know that in Russia there are more hockey players than in Finland so my excuse is that we have better coaches than you and because of the number of your citizens you have more ''natural talents''.

What comes to your 25 golds you honestly think that the ones you gained by cheating (bending the rules of no professionals allowed) count? As you may also have noticed Russia was playing hockey way before Finland so it's only natural you have more medals.

Most russian players (excluding Datsyuk) are known for not playing for their team but for themselves. Finns are team players. That's why we won this year and why you failed twice against us even though you had more skill in your roster (well Granlund was way better than any player you had but apart from him).

And why shouldn't we celebrate our victory? Our team was the best!

1 Thing - If you're not cheating, you're not trying hard enough.

Kovalchuk and Ovechkin (0+0 for Ovie in the tournament) underperforming all season long, you should know that. Kovalchuk adapting to New Jerseys system and Ovechkin with his injuries. Selänne is a machine, but he will retire after this / next season. Datsyuk saw how much the team sucked this year and wouldnt want to have any part in it, perfectly understandable.

Saku Koivu is 2nd rate player, old shadow of himself. +/- stats are very irrelevant when checking how good a player is (Lydman, he didnt even get invited to the national team). Bergenheim emerged during these playoffs, he was "unknown" before them. You mention normal NHL players, where are the superstars?

You cannot win every year, but it was clear after last years Olympics that Russian players lost their trust in Bykov but the Russian sports committee gave him a 2nd chance, he failed at that. You saw what happened in 2008 and 2009 when team chemistry was nice, nobody could stop the Russians (and Canadians).

What comes to amount of hockey players, we have equal amount of them actually (no lie), Russia has much better system and coaches to produce superstars. And Hockey is #1 sport in Finland, ask anyone with brains, Football is #1 in Russia by far.

You have Finnish NHL'ers still in the playoffs and none of them are essential in their teams success, apart from Bergenheim and Niemi (and thats debatable, hot streaks and everything). Rask backing up Thomas whole season, Salo dead, Niemi good goaltender. Bergenheim doing his own thing.

Finns were the hungriest for gold, but not the best team in the tournament. Their team just clinched together and eventually they flourished for gold medal. Also, the ice size is a bigger thing than they claim - most of the NHL'ers are used to the smaller one and simply dont have the time to change their mindset in just few days for a whole new way to play hockey. Its much more physical in NA than in Europe.

Playing for themselves and not for the team is partially true, but i think bigger part is motivation problems because most of players dreams were crushed again on getting to hoist the cup.

I never said you shouldn't celebrate the victory, just keep your feet on the ground. I've seen too many asswipes screaming how good Finland is (#1 of all time etc. you know those delusional kiddies) today already.
- double sorry.
Quote from EliteAti :
Saku Koivu is 2nd rate player, old shadow of himself. +/- stats are very irrelevant when checking how good a player is (Lydman, he didnt even get invited to the national team). Bergenheim emerged during these playoffs, he was "unknown" before them. You mention normal NHL players, where are the superstars?

What comes to amount of hockey players, we have equal amount of them actually (no lie), Russia has much better system and coaches to produce superstars. And Hockey is #1 sport in Finland, ask anyone with brains, Football is #1 in Russia by far.

You have Finnish NHL'ers still in the playoffs and none of them are essential in their teams success, apart from Bergenheim and Niemi (and thats debatable, hot streaks and everything). Rask backing up Thomas whole season, Salo dead, Niemi good goaltender. Bergenheim doing his own thing.

Finns were the hungriest for gold, but not the best team in the tournament. Their team just clinched together and eventually they flourished for gold medal. Also, the ice size is a bigger thing than they claim - most of the NHL'ers are used to the smaller one and simply dont have the time to change their mindset in just few days for a whole new way to play hockey. Its much more physical in NA than in Europe.

I never said you shouldn't celebrate the victory, just keep your feet on the ground. I've seen too many asswipes screaming how good Finland is (#1 of all time etc. you know those delusional kiddies) today already.

1. Why do you say +/- stats are irrelevant? it's the +/- stats that tell whether the player has been succesful. Who cares how much you score if your opponent scores as much as you when you're on the rink. I rather win 1-0 than play even 6-6. or lose because my russian forward didn't want to come and defend (again excluding Datsyuk from this. He's a real hockey player and I value him high).

2. Bergenheim was top 10 draft so he's only been unknown if you don't follow hockey. Rask is only backing Thomas because Thomas has returned to being in top 3 best goaltenders of the league. Rask did perform well in last season playoffs (don't think you remembered that did you?) How many Russians are there left who mean anything to their team? none. If you want superstars I give you Mikko Koivu, Teemu Selänne, Saku Koivu (look at his stats in playoffs and tell me he's a shadow), Ville Leino, Miikka Kiprusoff, Pekka Rinne (Vezina candidate this year) and Kari Lehtonen. Don't forget Tuomo Ruutu, Valtteri Filppula or Olli Jokinen. Not the best but definately worth mentioning.

3. How do you mean the best isn't the one who wins? Care to explain that? If you're best you win. We won, that's it.

4. Talking about the rink size would be a good subject if you rooted for USA or Canada but I recall Russia having most of their players from Russia. (you do play with the same sized rink)

5. If you really knew what you were talking about you'd knew that Floorball is the number one sport in Finland right now. Ice hockey and football are quite even in the second place but floorball is clearly the biggest if you look at the numbers hockey's not even close.

Edit: And for the record Lydman was not in the team because of an injury.
#37 - DeKo
In the middle of a fight, a game of hockey broke out.
Quote from EliteAti :Some people are retarded, lets clear some things up.

To Myffe; I never said Finland was bad. I meant that tournament wasnt best-on-best. That finals record just shows how Finns choke on most important situations (and they never win best-on-best). Yesterday was Swedens turn. Finland is steadily good, its been like that for ages. But they arent and never have been Top 3 for a long period of time. They have been for 1-2 years on few occasions and then drop out to 4-6 and that is it. What comes to decent team is that the top 2 leagues in the world are having playoffs while WC's are on and its known that they couldnt care less about this tournament when they are still fighting for their respective championship (NHL's Stanley Cup and KHL's Gagarin Cup)

I dont see top players like Crosby, Iginla, Stamkos Malkin, Datsyuk and tons more playing in the WC (Crosby and Malkin are injured but they always skip the tournament anyway), you know why? They couldnt care less if its not best-on-best (if their team has dropped out of the championship hunt) or they value their league more than WC. Last time close to best teams clashed was Can-Rus in 2008.

1 Question to Myffe - Please name me all the Finnish superstars.

Oh well, these kiddies will understand that i was right someday.

DWB Knows that top 3 is Canada / Russia / USA in no particular order so he just laughs at these fools.

Probably full of text-errors but they can figure it out.

E: The point is to keep your feet on the ground, there is a reason they call Finns the worst fans of the world.

And who are you again?! Just do what I said kthx.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :And who are you again?! Just do what I said kthx.

I am your daddy and youre my bitch.

@ Juzaa, those are very good point thanks for providing arguments.

+/- Stats are irrelevant on how good player is. Its just timing if youre on the ice when the goal is scored or not. Its a stat nobody really pays attention to. Bit like empty net goals (unfortunately they count).

I was talking about the Rink size effect to the NHL'ers. Using Kovy and Ovie as prime examples. Bergenheims NHL totals are 109 points in 326 games, that is a sign of a sub-par player (and a bust at his case), he is just on a hot streak which is a good thing for him and Tampa. Oh yeah, i remember Rask, he choked against Philadelphia in 3-0 series lead. I said that Saku is a shadow of former self, he is still a decent player. Selänne is only exception, he is just sick, just like Lidström. (Solanni is a funny way to call his name, i dont know why they do that in US). You name good, even some great players. But none of them are superstars (Except Selänne). To be a superstar as a goalie, you need to put up major numbers for a few seasons, 1-2 isnt enough but it looks promising.

I wanted to hear names on the level of Crosby, Malkin, Datsyuk, Stamkos, Thomas, Ovechkin, Kovalchuk and many more superstar (even elite) players. Rinne is closest one to them and he benefits from his massive size and Nashvilles defensive-minded system which inflates his stats to a small degree.

Can you link to me any stats if Floorball is #1 Sport right now? 100k people are screaming at kauppatori that Ice Hockey is right now

Best team might not always win. You saw this years World Juniors? Canada leading Russians 3-0 in Finals coming to 3rd period and then BAM they let 5 unanswered goals to Russia for gold medal. Collapses happen and it did happen to Sweden last night. Canada was much stronger than Russia in mens tournament aswell, however their defence fell asleep twice and Russia punished them on both times. Its hockey it happens. Its debatable whether the best team won but Finland definitely deserved the win, no doubt about it.

Good points, i like this.
We are the chaaaampiooooooooooons aaaalalalal

wooooohooooo!
Quote from DeKo :In the middle of a fight, a game of hockey broke out.

Wasn't this one funny decades ago?
Quote from SnowblindFIN :And why would that be a bad thing?

Well, drinking causes permanent brain damage which leads you to running Minecraft, Gmod and ARMA servers at once, raping rev's dedi RAM to 6+ GB and CPU to constant 30+%.
Quote from EliteAti :I am your daddy and youre my bitch.

@ Juzaa, those are very good point thanks for providing arguments.

+/- Stats are irrelevant on how good player is. Its just timing if youre on the ice when the goal is scored or not. Its a stat nobody really pays attention to. Bit like empty net goals (unfortunately they count).

I was talking about the Rink size effect to the NHL'ers. Using Kovy and Ovie as prime examples. Bergenheims NHL totals are 109 points in 326 games, that is a sign of a sub-par player (and a bust at his case), he is just on a hot streak which is a good thing for him and Tampa. Oh yeah, i remember Rask, he choked against Philadelphia in 3-0 series lead. I said that Saku is a shadow of former self, he is still a decent player. Selänne is only exception, he is just sick, just like Lidström. (Solanni is a funny way to call his name, i dont know why they do that in US). You name good, even some great players. But none of them are superstars (Except Selänne). To be a superstar as a goalie, you need to put up major numbers for a few seasons, 1-2 isnt enough but it looks promising.

I wanted to hear names on the level of Crosby, Malkin, Datsyuk, Stamkos, Thomas, Ovechkin, Kovalchuk and many more superstar (even elite) players. Rinne is closest one to them and he benefits from his massive size and Nashvilles defensive-minded system which inflates his stats to a small degree.

Can you link to me any stats if Floorball is #1 Sport right now? 100k people are screaming at kauppatori that Ice Hockey is right now

Best team might not always win. You saw this years World Juniors? Canada leading Russians 3-0 in Finals coming to 3rd period and then BAM they let 5 unanswered goals to Russia for gold medal. Collapses happen and it did happen to Sweden last night. Canada was much stronger than Russia in mens tournament aswell, however their defence fell asleep twice and Russia punished them on both times. Its hockey it happens. Its debatable whether the best team won but Finland definitely deserved the win, no doubt about it.

Good points, i like this.

You are still the same old ****ing elitist.
If you don't enjoy winning something that is very special to finnish citizens, get the **** out of the country and stop complaining. And like Teemu said,
You are not worthy having that flag next to your username. End.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS
He mad.
Quote from Hahmo :You are still the same old ****ing elitist.
If you don't enjoy winning something that is very special to finnish citizens, get the **** out of the country and stop complaining. And like Teemu said,
You are not worthy having that flag next to your username. End.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

Says the Irish, get some brains and arguments or go back to screw your sheeps emo kid.

E: Reijans is Shadow? Yeah thats the argument where i flamed Shadow to oblivion, we had some argument about a year ago about him trolling.
Quote from EliteAti :Says the Irish, get some brains and arguments or go back to screw your sheeps emo kid.

He will always be more finnish then you will ever be you traitor
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :He will always be more finnish then you will ever be you traitor

Flamebaiting, sorry i dont talk with nobodies. Worse than aids. I dont even bother flaming you.
Shadow, i find it funny how you took that 1 bit where i insulted you, it was full of your troll.

Suomi finland perkele
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG