The online racing simulator
Suomi finland perkele
(67 posts, started )
#1 - Uke
Suomi finland perkele
u mad, sweden?
#2 - Myffe
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaareeeeeeeee the chaaaaampioooooons mah frieeeeeeeeeeeeend

EDIT: and swedish haters hating
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!
#4 - Krane
#5 - majod
congrats, it was fun to watch
Is this a hockey thing?
Attached images
sdafas.jpg
#9 - Uke
Quote from Uke :u mad, sweden?

Why they should be mad? Finland is 2-11 in finals and lost to Sweden in olympic finals. Please keep your feet on the ground. Its nice to have a 16-year drought broken but Sweden is the last country you want to boast about this lol.
Who gives a **** about their previous games, it was written all over their faces that they lost and they didnt feel like partying for the oh so great silver medal. GO FINLAND!
Uh-Oh!
Quote from Might :Who gives a **** about their previous games, it was written all over their faces that they lost and they didnt feel like partying for the oh so great silver medal. GO FINLAND!

Everyone else but finns. Sorry thats the sad truth.
What's hockey
baby don't check me
Finland -- congrats
Quote from EliteAti :Everyone else but finns. Sorry thats the sad truth.

So you think when they lost, they thought: "Hey, this doesn't matter, we still won the olympic games"(?)
Quote from Might :So you think when they lost, they thought: "Hey, this doesn't matter, we still won the olympic games"(?)

Yep, and whooped Finlands ass "back-to-back" many times. 1 Win in a championship with not best rosters from most countries means very little overall. Dont be fooled by media, 2-11 is something i wouldnt boast about rofl.

But hey if you want to go in the bandwagon, go for it. But prepare for another dry streak.
Quote from EliteAti :Everyone else but finns. Sorry thats the sad truth.

If you take a look at Swedish media, you'll notice they definitely do care about the loss...
Quote from EliteAti :Yep, and whooped Finlands ass "back-to-back" many times. 1 Win in a championship with not best rosters from most countries means very little overall. Dont be fooled by media, 2-11 is something i wouldnt boast about rofl.

But hey if you want to go in the bandwagon, go for it. But prepare for another dry streak.

Might aswell then jump the bandwagon and enjoy our victory.
Quote from Mauni :If you take a look at Swedish media, you'll notice they definitely do care about the loss...

Tabloids. They just want visibility. Majority knows whats really going on. As i said, Finland was too hungry for gold, when the rest bring out some decent rosters - everything will balance out.
At least you Ati sound a ''bit'' disappointed since you're here all the time trying to tell it doesn't matter that we won. We're currently the world champions. (Yes, the WORLD) And isn't hunger for victory quite important no matter how good roster you have?

About your statement that other teams didn't have a good roster why don't you look at Russia's roster or perhaps Canada's roster. Most of those names do sound familiar don't you think? Also considering the fact that we had 4 NHL players and all the rest were from Europe or Russia (Joensuu didn't play so he doesn't count) I claim that we actually suffered from the fact that all NHL players didn't make it to world championships.

You also bring that 2-11 record up, but why don't you tell me which country has been in the finals of world championships the most for the last 2 decades and how many times have they been in the finals. We've been 11 times out of the last 20 in finals. How many times has your country been in the finals?
And if you think about it doesn't that sort of suggest that we always have a decent team unlike most other teams. (Perhaps because we're just so good?:nod

The one time all the top players were playing against each others was in the World Cup. Wait, I think we lost to Canada in finals. We with 5 million citizens were second when all the best players were around. You still think we're that bad? Didn't think so.
Quote from Juzaa :At least you Ati sound a ''bit'' disappointed since you're here all the time trying to tell it doesn't matter that we won. We're currently the world champions. (Yes, the WORLD) And isn't hunger for victory quite important no matter how good roster you have?

About your statement that other teams didn't have a good roster why don't you look at Russia's roster or perhaps Canada's roster. Most of those names do sound familiar don't you think? Also considering the fact that we had 4 NHL players and all the rest were from Europe or Russia (Joensuu didn't play so he doesn't count) I claim that we actually suffered from the fact that all NHL players didn't make it to world championships.

You also bring that 2-11 record up, but why don't you tell me which country has been in the finals of world championships the most for the last 2 decades and how many times have they been in the finals. We've been 11 times out of the last 20 in finals. How many times has your country been in the finals?
And if you think about it doesn't that sort of suggest that we always have a decent team unlike most other teams. (Perhaps because we're just so good?:nod

The one time all the top players were playing against each others was in the World Cup. Wait, I think we lost to Canada in finals. We with 5 million citizens were second when all the best players were around. You still think we're that bad? Didn't think so.

Amen.
Quote from EliteAti :Why they should be mad? Finland is 2-11 in finals and lost to Sweden in olympic finals. Please keep your feet on the ground. Its nice to have a 16-year drought broken but Sweden is the last country you want to boast about this lol.

You are not worthy having that flag next to your username. End.

Suomi finland perkele
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG