The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
Quote from Fuse5 :they totally forgot to give us douche points and instead gave 1, 2, 7, 3, etc. points
oh snap

Everyone gave you douche points.
moldova got robbed :/
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Everyone gave you douche points.

yes and no

douche in this context is a reference to french and zheir zilly language
douche pwaaah
Quote from J@tko :

But Germany and Azerbaijan do share a latitude and a longitude, though it is the latitude for Germany and Longitude for Azerbaijan.
Quote from hyntty :But Germany and Azerbaijan do share a latitude and a longitude, though it is the latitude for Germany and Longitude for Azerbaijan.

It's every year the same shit with Eurovision, East european countries helping each other -.- Well ofc those 12 points from germany to austria were also given because they're neighbours, no doubt bout that.

Anyway in my eyes United Kingdom with Blue should have won this.
-
(hp999) DELETED by hp999
Poland gave us twelve points and in overall they gave us any points D Am I dreaming?
lol Finland failed
eurovision in 'Asia' oh wait..
Jugovision no eurovision
Quote from hyntty :- From the year 2000 onwards all ESC winners have shared a longitude or a latitude with the host country.

Failed
Quote from hyntty :- From 2003 onwards the winning country has had it's surface area larger than the median of the set.

Failed
Quote from hyntty :- From 2006 the winning song has had at least one L-letter in it's name.

Failed.

Edit: just noticed J@tko did this too, but he missed the surface area, and I missed the televote part :3
Quote from -NightFly- :when i was at school they teached us that only one third of Turkey was in europe, but azer....whatever the country pronounced, is two countries behind it....obviously Europe has moved...

but yeh, gratz for us for not being last...

I think we should invite Australia to the next ESC. They watch every year and even run their own television votings.
Quote from ACCAkut :I think we should invite Australia to the next ESC. They watch every year and even run their own television votings.

I think they should change the policy of ESC because quite a few countries are clearly not European, and also, parts of North Africa are allowed to enter.

If we are going to allow people from outside of Europe, we should really invite the whole world. After all, now-a-days it seems it's more "Songcontest centered around Europe" rather than "European song contest".
do we really still need to televise the European "please don't bomb me" awards?
Quote from ACCAkut :I think we should invite Australia to the next ESC. They watch every year and even run their own television votings.

we even gave them 12 points this year (largely because trukey wasnt in the finals)
Quote from dadge :do we really still need to televise the European "please don't bomb me" awards?

no... its the " We lick each others holes " awards, Proudly sponsered by nazi's and won by countrys nobody has ever heard of ( seriously.... i was like " aszherbe-jasus ! who the hell are these?? bastard children of communisim ( which i later found out to be 100 % legit ) )

still, ireland spiked at 3rd, thats all that matters.
Rubberbandits next year tbh
Quote from theirishnoob :no... its the " We lick each others holes " awards, Proudly sponsered by nazi's and won by countrys nobody has ever heard of ( seriously.... i was like " aszherbe-jasus ! who the hell are these?? bastard children of communisim ( which i later found out to be 100 % legit ) )

still, ireland spiked at 3rd, thats all that matters.

Well, if that was the case 100% then EVERY year the winner would be Russia, or Estonia, Lithuania, or some of the ex-Yugoslavia countries.. Who won last year? How many 'good' neighboors does Germany have? It was the best song no doubt.. actually it's a quality song. When Serbia won it WAS the best song no doubt.. Neighboors DO help.. but only if it's a good song in the first place..
I think ESC was rigged. Azerbaijan are one of the only countries who have enough money to host it.
Quote from theirishnoob :still, ireland lost, thats all that matters.

Quote :You look at me and I got you in mind
I come on over see what I could find
No appetite for delusion
How can I win when I’m losin’

Quote from Shotglass :we even gave them 12 points this year (largely because trukey wasnt in the finals)

Australia, not Austria
Quote from ACCAkut :Australia, not Austria

both are countries descended from criminals ans hookers... whats difference?
Quote from Shotglass :both are countries descended from criminals ans hookers... whats difference?

We don't have kangaroos, except in zoos...

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG