The online racing simulator
Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
As if beating Belarus would be an achievement anyway hahaha, the problem is, the UK are automatically let in to the finals with a shitty song, they should pick a random country to go through and the UK should go through the Semi-final stages because if our song gets to the final then we know that the UK has a reasonable song and can possibly win.
Germany, France and Spain also get through automatically as well and they still manage to do a lot better than the UK... I think it's just the fact the EU hate us for being stubborn and not joining them properly
Quote from Xaid0n :Germany, France and Spain also get through automatically as well and they still manage to do a lot better than the UK... I think it's just the fact the EU hate us for being sensible and not joining them properly

FIXED

I think we go through as well as France, Germany, and Spain because we help fund the whole thing something to the tune of £170,000 (probably much more) paid for through the licence fee.
Apparently there's a new one going on.

Good job on not posting a new thread this year!
And bad job from you for bumping this crap.
Quote from DevilDare :And bad job from you for bumping this crap.

Crap? Eurovision is the pinnacle of cultural & musical excellence!

Da Da Dam
It seem that the whole of Ireland is too fond of their artists. All I can say is 'really, Ireland?' Because they are one bunch of weird guys (ADHD,, got that a LOT, not to speak of that they won't get any girls..)
I can't imagine Ireland being content with their contestants.
I've been waiting for some Lathuanian (can't remember if it's Lithuanians or Latvians who are into it) to create a new thread

Nevertheless, looking forward to tomorrow. If only the hosts were any... less German.
i hope germany scores no points, because i'm sick of the media hyping Lena, altough she's the girl of my dreams (when she's not acting like a 10 year old girl)
ireland ftw, we clear have this one in the bag
Quote from theirishnoob :ireland ftw, we clear have this one in the bag

This is true. Better get saving for the hosting next year.

EDIT: Ahh, that reminds me of this...
Quote from theirishnoob :ireland ftw, we clear have this one in the bag

sorry dude, but Jedward can smoke my beanbag. the only thing those two tools are good for is a good old fashioned piss take. i hope you realize that if those to butt pirates win, then the rest of the world will think that all Irish are stupid inbred downies. i think one of them will become a pedo and both should be punished for it.
i'm sorry, but you've touched a nerve lol.
is it just me or do the twins look like Bieber clones with stupid haircuts? Would be good for getting votes from <16 year olds.
I hate Jedward, but all I have to do is watch the video of one of the ****s jumping like a poof and breaking something in his leg when he lands, then lies in excrutiating pain while the other dick keeps singing.
Quote from ACCAkut :is it just me or do the twins look like Bieber clones with stupid haircuts? Would be good for getting votes from <16 year olds.

it's just you. i'm not a fan of the Bieber but i wouldn't even say my worst enemy looked like Jedward. the thing with Bieber is that he's a prick kid. we can tolerate pricks in society. but Jedward are annoying for fun. there's nothing more annoying in this world then two idiot twats who are serious about the shit they do. i actually think that they can't die. that's how annoying they are!
I'm just wondering, has it been like revealed or something if they are actually gay or not?

I mean, no sane male hetrosexual would act like they do. Surely...?
who are you calling Surely?
but seriously, they're part of the Nickelodeon's generation. so everything they do is AMAZING! ok, i actually think that it's those two f*ck nuggets that caused the latest bout of bombings in Ireland. think about it. it was all going grand over here until those ass bandits turned up. they've managed to take a whole country back 30 years. Ireland was not skint before Jedward either. i mean, who the f*ck would want to invest in a country that has pinky and the brain as their representatives?
once that pair of walking hand jobs pisses off, then Ireland will start to see some form of recovery. lol
They're complete ****ing idiots, it's nothing to do with being cool or gay or whatever, they just are completely braindead.

Eurovision song contest. Oslo 2010
(278 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG