So crafty
Attached images
Screen shot 2011-05-12 at 9.33.30 PM.png
Nothing special.
Attached images
Desktop.JPG
Quote from rc10racer :Nothing special.

mini ITX system or a netbook?

How's LFS performing on a E-350? I'm choosing between Atom+Ion and AMD Fusion for my next netbook atm.
Quote from E.Reiljans :mini ITX system or a netbook?

How's LFS performing on a E-350? I'm choosing between Atom+Ion and AMD Fusion for my next netbook atm.

It's an ITX system mainly just for downloading and HTPC use but i use it for daily use like internet, some photo editing. As for lfs it's below par but it really depends on what res you use.
I like to keep it simple...
Attached images
desk.png
I like to keep it simplee too..
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from rc10racer :As for lfs it's below par but it really depends on what res you use.

Netbook would be 1024x600 (or at best 1280x720). Can it do full (demo) grid (12 cars) BL1/XFG+XRG mixed without major hiccups? Preferably with 4xAA or so
Quote from E.Reiljans :Netbook would be 1024x600 (or at best 1280x720). Can it do full (demo) grid (12 cars) BL1/XFG+XRG mixed without major hiccups? Preferably with 4xAA or so

Hmmm... What specs? But probably no...
Quote from matijapkc :Hmmm... What specs? But probably no...

"AMD E-350" alone determines most of (important) specs - 1.6 GHz AMD Bobcat dual-core CPU & AMD Radeon HD6310 GPU
Ram?
Quote from matijapkc :Ram?

Doesn't matters at all as it's fking cheap (two 4GB sticks would be $100 or even less).
Well, you should just try it... I had 2,4GHz and 64MB GPU and it was lagging when 3 cars were on the track, so just try it.
Quote from matijapkc :Well, you should just try it... I had 2,4GHz and 64MB GPU and it was lagging when 3 cars were on the track, so just try it.

In order to try it I'd need to buy that netbook in first place, and I'm trying to make a choice between those 2 platforms (E-350 and Atom+Ion)
Quote from E.Reiljans :In order to try it I'd need to buy that netbook in first place, and I'm trying to make a choice between those 2 platforms (E-350 and Atom+Ion)

Oh... Well, I think it wouldn't run smooth, especially with AA on... Dunno if I'm right.
troll science
Attached images
Sans titre.JPG
Quote from matijapkc :I like to keep it simple...

what is the blue and orange circle thing at the bottom of the screen, second from the left?
Quote from blakehoo88 :what is the blue and orange circle thing at the bottom of the screen, second from the left?

It's CometBird, a web browser made on the engine of Firefox... If you ask me, it's damn fast...
Quote from matijapkc :It's CometBird, a web browser made on the engine of Firefox... If you ask me, it's damn fast...

Kinda figured that with the same colours as FF it was related, thanks for the clarification.
Finally a wallpaper I didn't get from google
Attached images
desk160511.jpeg
Quote from MadCatX :Finally a wallpaper I didn't get from google

Did you use Bing or Yahoo this time?

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG