The online racing simulator
Quote from Ni-san :I've cleaned my desktop and got a new monitor. Took me a while to find a useful wallpaper for my new resolution. I'll use this for now.

Click for larger image

Do you still have that pic? me wants
meh, 2 screens better than 1.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Yeah.
Attached images
fat.PNG
I get nearly all of my Wallpapers (apart from ones of my bike or a racing event I attend) etc - from here

The particular background I have there can be found here

I found it adorable.
I think he asked you about the start menu theme...
That's Windows Blinds for XP.

Black Vista v3 theme by Uncle Rob.

Also allows for Window Roll up, transpararent windows, etc.

No noticeable affect in performance.
Attached images
Transparent.PNG
Quote from S14 DRIFT :That's Windows Blinds for XP.

Black Vista v3 theme by Uncle Rob.

Also allows for Window Roll up, transpararent windows, etc.

No noticeable affect in performance.

sweet thanks.
You do have to pay for it though, I think.

The only reason I have it is that Niall (The General Lee) was kind** enough to share his purchase key and unlock it for me.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You do have to pay for it though, I think.

The only reason I have it is that Niall (The General Lee) was share enough to share his purchase key and unlock it for me.

Ya, i realised when i downloaded it. I guees Stock XP theme will have to do for now.

Just got Win7
Attached images
desk_top.jpg
Quote from blakehoo88 :Ya, i realised when i downloaded it. I guees Stock XP theme will have to do for now.

You can get some themes which look similar to this however they won't neccessarily have the aero features or the see through parts, but you never know, they might have improved them since the last time I looked (2 years ago luls!)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You can get some themes which look similar to this however they won't neccessarily have the aero features or the see through parts, but you never know, they might have improved them since the last time I looked (2 years ago luls!)

Thanks, i'll look around
Was about time to get a new one.
Attached images
ddd.jpg
Attached images
desktopp.jpg
Dual-screen
Attached images
wallpaper.jpg
This.
Attached images
asdasd.jpg
This one came by in my ever-growing collection of wallpapers, thought it was cool.
Attached images
2011-05-09 2_2.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :This one came by in my ever-growing collection of wallpapers, thought it was cool.

Hmm, it's hard to find cool car wallpapers for 3360x1050 :P I just find 10mp pictures and crop them myself.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG