The online racing simulator
just woke up and.... realized the render was by bose LOL thanks mate
Mustangman759:

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Really nice render for Dom by Raptor,nice work,as always!

Thanks, m8.
haha yea did that late at night so I wasnt realy paying attention
xrg render
Quote from Jerrome Yong :pls render my skin with glass floor and full reflections *back and front*

thx j.y

Glass floor would be nearly transparent and thus useless the way I see it?

Why did you 'make' that skin in DDS? I'd rather say you stole it from ur LFS folder...
i mean reflective
-
(dikey92) DELETED by dikey92
Quote from dikey92 :Hello,
can someone render my skin, thanks in advance

DEMO racers can't race with FZ5.
Quote from Litro :DEMO racers can't race with FZ5.

How is asking for a skin has something to do with DEMO racers abilities to race some car? What you just basically said, is that he is going to race with a render...Demo racers can make a skin for any car, of course that doesn't mean they can use it, but they are able to do it. And if he wants a render for some car, then why is there a problem? Maybe, only because he can't use the skin in game, he wants to see it in a render since it's the only way he can watch it on the car, not counting viewer.
Quote from Bose321 :You can't drive a XRT either.

Filename says XRG_... Nothing wrong with him putting an XRT skin on a XRG, might be a it wrong looking in places but meh.

I think you need a new hobby Bose.
Quote from beefyman666 :Filename says XRG_... Nothing wrong with him putting an XRT skin on a XRG, might be a it wrong looking in places but meh.

I think you need a new hobby Bose.

I think I don't care what you think Beefyman.
I guess no need for this demo nonsense here,it's render my skin topic,if you don't want to render for demo users their requested skins,just ignore them. So on topic - little bump...

Quote from Eclipsed :Would be nice if somebody would make some nice render for my LFSCART skin: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=113334&d=1302853288
I would prefer dark scene,green colored wheels (if Indycar type custom wheels not possible) and 1440x900px resolution,everything else is up to render-makers imagination!

Quote from Eclipsed :I guess no need for this demo nonsense here,it's render my skin topic,if you don't want to render for demo users their requested skins,just ignore them. So on topic - little bump...

How about this?

edit: forgot the green wheels.
Attached images
Dark FO8.jpg
Hmm,not bad,would be better if the car would be closer (so it's bigger on screen) and yea - green wheels if it's possible!
Here you go.
Attached images
Dark FO8_2.jpg
Is cool,thanks!
Quote from andRo. :How is asking for a skin has something to do with DEMO racers abilities to race some car? What you just basically said, is that he is going to race with a render...Demo racers can make a skin for any car, of course that doesn't mean they can use it, but they are able to do it. And if he wants a render for some car, then why is there a problem? Maybe, only because he can't use the skin in game, he wants to see it in a render since it's the only way he can watch it on the car, not counting viewer.

Yeah ? Everything is possible, but DEMO racer with some car skins where is their nick on side looks suspicious ??? huh ?
Quote from Litro :Yeah ? Everything is possible, but DEMO racer with some car skins where is their nick on side looks suspicious ??? huh ?

How though?

Ever heard of Skins section on this forum, and good example is Master-skinnerz where you can download skin templates and even make your own skins and "put your nick on the side"?
Quote from Hahmo :How though?

Ever heard of Skins section on this forum, and good example is Master-skinnerz where you can download skin templates and even make your own skins and "put your nick on the side"?

Don't be so naive.
Quote from Litro :Yeah ? Everything is possible, but DEMO racer with some car skins where is their nick on side looks suspicious ??? huh ?

Who cares if it is suspicious or not. How does that change your life? As long, as he doesn't post videos or screen shots (proof) where he is cracking the game, then you don't have any proof. Remember who you were yourself...
Maybe he made the skin just for fun because he likes skinning, but maybe he is thinking of purchasing S2 license, so he made a skin in advance, but maybe there isn't any particular reason, so WHO CARES?
Forbidding demo racers to ask for a render is retarded, then what's the point allowing them to be on the forum at all.

That's it, I've said enough, though I am pretty sure he won't get it anyways, so just get back to the topic.
Eh...Who cares about him. Don't care about my sentence so much either.! No need for drama...
May I have this rendered please? Minilite wheels if possible? If that cant be done, black ones would be cool!

Thanks
Attached images
UFR_ufs kit.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :May I have this rendered please? Minilite wheels if possible? If that cant be done, black ones would be cool!

Thanks

I can do it if you don't mind it having the LX4 rims.
Attached images
ufs kit UFR.jpg
ufs kit UFR2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG