Penalties
#04, no Q
#32 no Q
#28 5 Grid
Late
#15 5 grid
#19, 10 grid
#32, Drive thru
Unserved penalties that were earned will be tacked on by admin disgression by points***
track is awful
I can fall asleep on this track with GT3
quite like it to be honest,straights are a bit long for the power we have,i guess it gives a lot of scope for slip streaming though

with 6 hours racing i'd imagine a tight and twisty track would be carniage!
give me a wheel in some car, *snip*
i could be tempted into driving an XRR/FZR here I wanna drive ffs :L But not in bus I need to stop using that Plus itll be awful here so meh.
Quote from zippytheone :i could be tempted into driving an XRR/FZR here I wanna drive ffs :L But not in bus I need to stop using that Plus itll be awful here so meh.

you can always switch or drive for someone else (matonis might be looking)
Aye Im up for driving with someone else. Gimme a PM if you need mah services ;o Prefer XRR/FZR
I honestly think this race is going to be really boring if it's the same 13-car field as in round 7...
If I were you I'd hype this round as much as possible to try and bring more people in for the season finale at least
We are trying our best to get at least 3 Drunk cars in again, atm looks like possible. Hopefully we get a nice end for the season
Agreed,it would be nice to have a big field for the last race,even if it was filled with cars on a one off entry as the cars that are left would look at bit empty for a 6 hour race
Quote from chris kasch :Agreed,it would be nice to have a big field for the last race,even if it was filled with cars on a one off entry as the cars that are left would look at bit empty for a 6 hour race

quite right. there hasn't been much of a fight for the title (Haven't been paying attention to that), only the #28, the #19 and the #21 have a chance of winning it now.
Anyway, it would be great to have a season ending the same way it began: lots of cars and quality racers.
I'd be interested in teaming up with someone/or more people for this, if you're allowing single race entries. If anyones interested, pm me
Quote from pacesetter :I'd be interested in teaming up with someone/or more people for this, if you're allowing single race entries. If anyones interested, pm me

feel free to enter for the last round
Just need to find a few team-mates
Any chance we can get the correct track online?

I'd like to see if there are any..surprising tyre barrier additions!
its up now
cheers dude
#19 - 100A
-
(FL4SH-) DELETED by Mustangman759 : thats why theyve been confirmed...
so what, 9 cars left now?
if anyone needs a ride, our FZR and XRR are lacking drivers :S
Quote from Mustangman759 :
Penalties
#04, no Q
#32 no Q
#28 5 Grid
Late
#19, 10 grid
#17 5 grid

Matt, idk what to say, this is unfair. I posted the confirmation 24h before qualify and i posted the skin 3h before qualify, i don't see anything wrong? Can you tell me what's going on?
Or you made mistake between 15 and 17?
Quote from krkriv :.... // ....

Yes I think so. I noticed we where one hour late and that you where in time ...
We made our decision very late, but since we realized Finland had no chance to beat Sweden in the hockeyfinal tonight there was no reason not to race ...
Quote from krkriv :Matt, idk what to say, this is unfair. I posted the confirmation 24h before qualify and i posted the skin 3h before qualify, i don't see anything wrong? Can you tell me what's going on?

He did a mistake, your team was on time. Therefore, I will remove your penalty
#25 - CSF
Quote from Senninha25 :so what, 9 cars left now?

We did put in an application for this round, but didn't get a response from the admin team.

Round 8:Discussion
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG