The online racing simulator
Show us your first forum post!
(71 posts, started )
#51 - Jakg
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hey all, downloaded demo about an hour ago. FANTASTIC.

Going to be getting full S2 license and will see everyone on the track.

I'll be the one on the side of the road in the gravel trap probably

Sadly I'm still can be found in gravel traps.....
Quote from Jakg :I have no idea how you found that but by christ I wish it was possible to delete my first 10k posts in one go.

Sort results by "in ascending order". You end up with your earliest 500 posts instead of the last 500 posts.
#55 - Jakg
Quote from mrodgers :Sort results by "in ascending order". You end up with your earliest 500 posts instead of the last 500 posts.

My last 500 posts would not be going back to 2006 considering I apparently make 8.75 posts a day (thats less than 2 months worth...)
That's back when you made more posts per day than most people make for an hour's work.
Quote from mrodgers :Sort results by "in ascending order". You end up with your earliest 500 posts instead of the last 500 posts.

whoops...thats the thing i forgot.

my first post... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=14136#post14136
the posts that followed were worse
/edit: been reading some.
my english also was >_>
October 2005

Quote :Got a Figure 8 track on Blackwood carpark, but people cant join if startline is blocked,

Is it possible to have a startline, like we do in Blackwood normal racetrack.
2 cars, then 2 behind...

Quote from ACCAkut :So, as my first post on lfsforum.net, I post my best skins so far.
They are privat, so no need to ask.

1st, my Queens of the Stonage Fanskin, simple but cool

2nd, my Audi S1 "Tribute" Skin
What do you think??

i still use that Audi S1 skin from time to time. My first thread was me posting a SO cruise layout I made. Dunno why, never did much cruising.
#62 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm glad you linked to that.

Troll. Lolol.

The irony being that I never thought big stereos were cool, at all - I always thought they were to compensate for a small manhood. And yet now 5 years on guess what I Have in the boot...
Must say a lot about your manhood then ;D
Quote from Jakg :I have no idea how you found that but by christ I wish it was possible to delete my first 10k posts in one go.

By following the directions quoted in your previous post.

1. Under "Search by User Name," type in your username and select "Find Posts by User"
2. Under "Sort Results by," select "in Ascending Order"
3. Under "Show Results as," click "Posts"
4. Click "Search Now"
5. Click the first result.

I think you're doing Step 5 wrong. You're going to the bottom of the last page of the results, when your first post is on top of the first page. That's what "Ascending Order" means.
First thread, but I don't think it was my first post here. I was also on the RSC forums as I was playing this and racer.nl as I was doing in on a Linux box. .

Show us your first forum post!
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG