The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from e2mustang :ye your not going anywhere with a 325e lol. u wouldnt downgrade with a 2.7 from a shitty 4 cyl anyway.my point was from beginning just to put an m3 engine if u swap thats all.u would get more out of it than a reg m50. i see u did headers,what else is in it?

It's basically an m50b28 now, full m52b28 internals. And an M42b18 is far from shitty Awesome 4 cylinder motor.
Quote from kamilek12 :I And an M42b18 is far from shitty Awesome 4 cylinder motor.

lol on that. are u planning adding more stuff? a chip would be a must and at Turner motorsport they are 25 $ off + u get a 25 $ gift card for gas(exxon/mobil)
My cars are a 97 nissan silvia aero na (the one with the vvt engine...)

I use it for track days but i still have not swapped the engine for a turbo one

My other is a 99 xjl sovereign 4.0
Attached images
DSC02681my.JPG
@Bridgemond

Specs!

Think ima turbocharge the 3.2 next year, should be freaking epic
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Looks a bit matte, but other than that I love it.

My guess is it hasn't been buffed yet
Quote from justasimfan :My cars are a 97 nissan silvia aero na (the one with the vvt engine...)

I thought those wheels looked familiar, then I realised my car has the same wheels, but they're factory fitted for me.

Ford Focus wheels work well on that car though!

EDIT: on second thoughts, they aren't the same as the Focus wheels... Just very very similar!
Quote from jibber :What happend?

Nothing. Just checking/adjusting the Valve Clearance as part of the 40'000 km Service
Quote from theirishnoob :beats having a 2 liter that makes no power at all

Meh...
Quote from Wikipedia.
Quote :The F20C produces the highest specific power output for any naturally-aspirated 2.0L piston engine in a car priced under US$100,000, at 123.5 hp (92.1 kW) per liter, ahead of the SR16VE N1 found in the homologation version of JDM Nissan Pulsar producing 197 bhp (147 kW) for a specific power of 123.45 bhp (92.06 kW) per liter. The F20C held the record for producing the highest specific power output for any mass production naturally aspirated piston engine until Ferrari released the 458 Italia in 2010, which produces 124.5 HP/L.

Quote from justasimfan :My cars are a 97 nissan silvia aero na (the one with the vvt engine...)

Looks good, man.

Opinions? Inclined towards 3 and 4, will add some typographic detail afterwards.
2nd looks the best imho, the 3rd one blends in more with the colour of the car though.
1st one.
Quote from e2mustang :lol on that. are u planning adding more stuff? a chip would be a must and at Turner motorsport they are 25 $ off + u get a 25 $ gift card for gas(exxon/mobil)

Already have a TRM chip. Later down the road, a c38 centrifugal supercharger is in the works
I ordered a little something for my car last night, and after some serious consideration (oh ok then, i came home from the pub and went on ebay lol) but i think itll look good.
i was also watching fast and furious 1 at the time, so now a full 4 piece green neon kit is on the way
Pics to follow next week when they arrive and are fitted.
Sideskirts are the gaaay!
Nah, its not sideskirts, wait, howd u know about my sideskirt issues, are you on my FB lol

Oh well, i may as well let everyone laugh, here you go!

Imagine my surprise when they wouldnt fit whatsoever in any way shape or form, then the confirmation that they are in fact mk2 mx-5 skirts made it all a bit clearer as to why they wont go on.
Oh my god.
my thoughts exactly, once i wedged it into place and stepped back to look i was like what the fu...
Just aswell they don't fit.
Super glue time
Quote from danthebangerboy :Nah, its not sideskirts, wait, howd u know about my sideskirt issues, are you on my FB lol

Oh well, i may as well let everyone laugh, here you go!

Imagine my surprise when they wouldnt fit whatsoever in any way shape or form, then the confirmation that they are in fact mk2 mx-5 skirts made it all a bit clearer as to why they wont go on.

OH MY GAAAAAWD!
Thats proper ricer stuff bro
good god lol
Dan,

YES.

NO.
Ok, i'll revive this thread with better side skirts.

Genuine M3 side skirt, start fappin' boys!

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG