The online racing simulator
Torque Mod?
(47 posts, started )
Quote from Inouva :Log in the forum with antonlarm97 and all your problems gona be fixed

He doesn't has any problems yet.
Quote from E.Reiljans :He doesn't has any problems yet.

Demo user showing two videos with craked content and craked s2 account
Quote from Inouva :Demo user showing two videos with craked content and craked s2 account

Have you got a proof of him using a crack or you sniffed too much flour at kitchen again?
Quote from e.reiljans :have you got a proof of him using a crack or you sniffed too much flour at kitchen again?

+1.
Everyone is talking about how sharing accounts is illegal but how many times have you let a friend play LFS? That's sharing. Either stfu or have one rule and stick to it religiously.

As for posting with multiple accounts, it's something 60% of the forum heavies do/have done/will do and something Shadowwwwwww does constantly despite being perma-banned.
:sadbanana:bananadea

Seems that OP was lying and he's using cracked software.

*cough*
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I cannot possibly deny neither confirm the fact I didn't or maybe did make or not make an account to prove he was or was not lying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd1rXB0rGiE

Is a good point, but now he have 2 accounts, 1st account is showing his 2nd account with craked S2, also reading all his post is a more that obvious that he craked lfs = BAN
I can neither confirm nor deny with any sort of plausible deniability that I didn't possible know he most certainly was or was not a demo cracker or was not at the present time.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Everyone is talking about how sharing accounts is illegal but how many times have you let a friend play LFS? That's sharing. Either stfu or have one rule and stick to it religiously.

Letting someone play is permitted, giving someone your login credentials is not. Might be a good idea to actually read the EULA just about now, don't you think?
In Soviet Russia, EULA read You!
Quote from morpha :Letting someone play is permitted, giving someone your login credentials is not. Might be a good idea to actually read the EULA just about now, don't you think?

The whole thing however, is about "sharing" account. It doesn't say you may not share your passwords - just states you cannot share them with other LFS users. If, for example, 30,000 LFS licenses have been sold. Say out of that 30k, 5,000 have brothers/sisters who like racing games too and they all play on the one account. Why should they have to pay for 2 licenses when they can share one?

Frankly alot of people have been doing it for a long time and no-one really cares, it's not hurting anyone and if the Devs were to be like "ok well you have to either buy 2 licenses (even if your close friend/sibling only plays a few times a month) or have none at all because you catergorically cannot 'share' licenses then I personally wouldn't buy a license to begin with.

*is thankful I have no young brothers/sisters or friends*

**If you were sharing with someone who lives on the opposite side of the world to you (i.e person in the UK plays in the evening and then, when they're sleeping, the Australian plays) then yeah - that's wrong and they should buy two licenses.

Quote from http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement :3.4You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users

So I shouldn't give my details to say, dawesdust_12. But if I want to give them to my Brother (not that I have one) or a friend who lives down the road (don't have one of them either) there is nothing that clearly states that is not allowed. I think that rule is more in preventing what I said in my example above, marked with the **.

While I was trying to find the EULA some Russians came over and said they were trying to read me...I got confused.

The wording is funny, I think I've mentioned that before in some "Don't post VOB mods on LFSF"-related thread that then turned into an "LFS and LFSF rules" debate.

About the in-family use; technically that's legit because you only need the credentials to unlock LFS, not everytime you play, so you're not sharing the credentials if everyone uses the same computer, or one of the two you're allowed to unlock on. Because of LFS's utter disregard for multi-user environments, it even works across user accounts.
Lol.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Everyone is talking about how sharing accounts is illegal but how many times have you let a friend play LFS? That's sharing. Either stfu or have one rule and stick to it religiously.

So you are pretty much saying that you have not let your friend play LFS on your account in just over 6 years, not even once?

I have managed not to let anyone play on my acc, I log outta my account(because I have 2 accounts, feel free to *blank, fill it in yourself if you'd like to*) and let em play on demo servers, I don't need the false km's on LFSW.

Sorry, I had to.
Quote from hp999 :So you are pretty much saying that you have not let your friend play LFS on your account in just over 6 years, not even once?

I have managed not to let anyone play on my acc, I log outta my account(because I have 2 accounts, feel free to *blank, fill it in yourself if you'd like to*) and let em play on demo servers, I don't need the false km's on LFSW.

Sorry, I had to.

I did never confirm nor deny the fact that I have or have not let my friend play on my account when he should or shouldn't have possibly been.
Quote from antonlarm97 ::sadbanana:bananadea

Join date - Apr 2011

Demo user... showing S2 and cracked content (the mitsubishi lancer)

And he insists he have legit software.....
Obviously my hint wasn't strong enough. I MADE THE ACCOUNT SHEESH TO PROVE THE OP WAS AN IDIOT.

And it's an RB4 not a lancer.

@Shadowwww: Lol
Well, it seems that CRACK is really easy to find...

On topic: pop all the tyres and you're good to go.

Torque Mod?
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG