The online racing simulator
12 - Modestas Runas - MuderGO[LT] - Deadline Team - Lithuania
Thanks for all the sign-ups so far.

We just launched two threads in the series' official forums, one about the possible implement of mandatory pitstops, the other about the superpole session format.

We would greatly appreciate if all drivers would take a bit of their time and give their input on the matter. Keep in mind that you need to register to post in our forums, and that all new accounts need to be activated by the administration. So you may always post here if you do not own an account on our forums yet.
Quote from Tomhah :60 – Tommy Østgaard – Tomhah – Sonicrealms Racing – Norway

Fixed Tommy's spelling f*ck up.
Hi, I will try this championship

78 – Damien Goone – cleanracer – Tech3R Motorsport – French

Not sure to be there for the first round, but the other ones I should be in
It was changed before his post, but i posted my post later. changed again then
14 - Giedrius Orla - Derbis1990 - Deadline Team - Lithuania
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :#16 is already taken. Please pick another (free) number.

Refeer to the opening post to check the numbers taken already.

Then i take 20

//Mauro
92 - Rik de Jong - Rikje - My3id Gaming - The Netherlands

70 – Walter Lemmens – Rockclan – Team Rock Racing – The Netherlands
82 - Kiosoglou Nestoras - Nestoras7 - N/A - Greece
31 – Tonny Christensen – TonnyChristensen – N/A – Denmark
69 - Clément Nicollet - Zenk! - French Street Racers - France
44 – Dāvis Kalvāns – LuuseenS – STO racing team – Latvia
26 – Ralfs Purvins – sjava – n/a – Latvia
55 – Thilo Falkenberg – TFalke55 – New Dimension Racing – Germany
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :We just launched two threads in the series' official forums, one about the possible implement of mandatory pitstops, the other about the superpole session format.

We would greatly appreciate if all drivers would take a bit of their time and give their input on the matter. Keep in mind that you need to register to post in our forums, and that all new accounts need to be activated by the administration. So you may always post here if you do not own an account on our forums yet.

After a short period of voting it has been chosen to have: a) a "classic" superpole session, and b) a mandatory pitstop with a manat ... hin a specific pit window.

In other news, the race server(called "Tiger Express Motorsports") has been put to the first combo of the season, feel free to go there for training.
for b) something is not clear, a mandatory pitstop with a specific pit window has 4 vote instead of 3 for a mandatory pitstop with a manatory 4 tyre change for each race, to be completed within a specific pit window...
3 – Jarl Teien – AroX123 – Sonicrealms Racing – Norway
Quote from Kova. :for b) something is not clear, a mandatory pitstop with a specific pit window has 4 vote instead of 3 for a mandatory pitstop with a manatory 4 tyre change for each race, to be completed within a specific pit window...

1) 3 votes for "Yes, with both a mandatory tyre change and a specific pit window." and 1 for "Yes, with a mandatory tyre change.", makes 4 our of 8 for a mandatory pit change.
2)
Quote :Keep in mind that the administration still has the definitive choice in the end. This poll is only for informative purposes, to see what the drivers want.

98– Jack Ward – Jwardy – Team Vires – Pakistan
04 – Kristaps Dzelzgalvis – kars19 – STO racing team – Latvia
27 - Egon Liibeon - egon-est - spdoRacing - Estonia
89 – David Jundt – Swiss-Spirit – Tiger Express Motorsports – Switzerland
51 – Morgan Trollé – MoMo92i – spdoRacing – France

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG