The online racing simulator
4 wide - lag - wall, that was about it

edit: replay of the race until the crash attached.
Attached files
KY2_race_2H_22R_0F.mpr - 1.4 MB - 212 views
Had no room in T1 and then I punted 06 S.Baker off sorry for that, should have left more room between us
Start was quite fun - nice racing with Steven Martin and Alexis Georg in our back-of-the-grid league. Had really to push as much as I can to overtake and run away. But later it was pretty lonely,just some fast guys blasted by,hopefully didn't mess up something...
Quote from Eclipsed :Start was quite fun - nice racing with Steven Martin and Alexis Georg in our back-of-the-grid league. Had really to push as much as I can to overtake and run away. But later it was pretty lonely,just some fast guys blasted by,hopefully didn't mess up something...

Lol, yeah it was fun this battle
I"ve fight with J.Donhalik too, without any problems, fun!

I was surprised when some drivers try to do their best to pass me, they was spinning hard :P

And, woaw, after the race, I was looking totally destroyed... No force to leave my chair, i'm dead... O.o And I have an earache, which goes up to the neck
Quote from Kova. :And, woaw, after the race, I was looking totally destroyed... No force to leave my chair, i'm dead... O.o And I have an earache, which goes up to the neck

That's why it was allowed to register teams of 2 drivers
I survived a 2 hours UFR race, so I surely survive a LX4 race, and I did.

If it wasn't for my pit crew(YANN is FASTER than you) and pitting me early, I would have beaten him, but Dr. Hugo Marques(Our fictive team leader) wanted Yann to be the better TEM car

Good race, no big incidents and fair racing. The Leucat overtook me so easily
Quote from TFalke55 :That's why it was allowed to register teams of 2 drivers

Olol

It's not due to the race, but i'm starting to get sick
#35 - troy
Quote from Koa128 :Any chances you will upload the vid to your channel?

It is on demand now.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :LOL! I was only making up the name, it should be a pun on Dr. Helmut Marko!

He made me change my tyres and thus I lost time! Damn you Helmut!xD

don't let red bull bring you to court now... run david, run!
Bah, as if RB gives a sh*t about LFS...

Next time, Yann and me will run Vettel&Webber skins and I'll either slow down before the line or take him out
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Bah, as if RB gives a sh*t about LFS...

When RB rules the world, they will give a s*** about LFS... cause it'll be a totalitary system led by Didi Mateschitz
sorry that we didn't come for the race, we had a time-problem..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG