The online racing simulator
5 years of FLP racing
(8 posts, started )
5 years of FLP racing
I finished this one a month ago and didn't plan to publish it at the lfs forum at all (on the one hand because the interest in lfs videos seems to be quite low at the moment, on the other hand because I did not really spend much time on making this - in fact I did not really have time at all but still thought being around for 5 years is a good enough reason for making another FLP movie)

I watched it again today and thought 'why not post it in here, maybe somebody is interested' .. so here we go:

se-racing.net ddl, thx turbofreak!
ZippyShare

enjoy
#2 - kiste
i will wqatch it. :P

I would have so much more movies from you but all links are death.
Quote from kiste :I would have so much more movies from you but all links are death.

if you want, you can send me the names of the needed movies via pm .. I'll search for a download link or re-upload them somewhere, shouldn't be a big deal
Watched it(only on stream though, sorry), great stuff! I really love your approach, "simple" vids with no heavy and unnecessary effects, only pure racing and great camerawork.

Just my 2 cents though, considering the title, it could've been nice if you showed the various versions of LFS used over the years, instead of sticking on Z only(though I can imagine you didn't keep older versions).

And no worries, still plenty of people enjoying LFS vids around.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Just my 2 cents though, considering the title, it could've been nice if you showed the various versions of LFS used over the years, instead of sticking on Z only(though I can imagine you didn't keep older versions).

I agree with you there, and in fact I do still have some of the older lfs versions (maybe not the 5 years old ones, but still old ones) including replays.. the problem is that most of those replays are about xrt/bl1 racing, not a big variety.. and I already used them for plenty of movies back then so I thought I'll just sleep on it .. plus with the bit of time that I had I did not feel like handling replays that don't offer the rewind feature

thanks for your comment!
nice one!

Does this means that FLP Racing is 5 years old as founded or raced?

sounds funny but...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :nice one!

Does this means that FLP Racing is 5 years old as founded or raced?

sounds funny but...

the team was founded 5 years ago as an S2 racing team .. full name is 'Fred Loves Pie /racing' ( = FLP/r) .. I hope this cleared it up - or did I confuse you even more? let me know

good night
Grats guys, top blokes (except Jack )

5 years of FLP racing
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG