The online racing simulator
Iron Maiden - These Colors Don't Run
Taka - Wake Up!
Quote from DevilDare :You might want to ditch SoundCloud for mixes now.

They dont really accept them anymore due to copyright.

Since when, as i have about 6 hours of sets on mine, and i havent had a problem, yet.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Since when, as i have about 6 hours of sets on mine, and i havent had a problem, yet.

Same, i had my march mix on there untill 3 hours ago without any problem. and this one has processed and gone on without a problem, there will be a youtube one aswell at somepoint.
K.I.Z - Wir werden jetzt Stars
Taylor Swift - Forever & Always [Piano Version]

Yes, I am on a Taylor Swift trip right now.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Since when, as i have about 6 hours of sets on mine, and i havent had a problem, yet.

Since about couple of months ago?

Also, if the mixes got barely any listens, dont expect it to get noticed.

SoundCloud Blog

Digital DJ Tips Blog on the case

And yes, one of my mixes on SC has been taken down... Hence the move to MixCloud, which is also a million times better might I add.

I'm not sure why some get past and others dont though.
Quote from DevilDare :Since about couple of months ago?

Also, if the mixes got barely any listens, dont expect it to get noticed.

SoundCloud Blog

Digital DJ Tips Blog on the case

And yes, one of my mixes on SC has been taken down... Hence the move to MixCloud, which is also a million times better might I add.

I'm not sure why some get past and others dont though.

That is quite odd, but thanks for the info and i might try out mixcloud aswell. Thanks
just a quick update guys. i came 3rd in that DJ comp i entered. there was a bit of a mess up but i just played the cards i was dealt and got on with it.
i've uploaded the set i played (except the first tune which i had to drop due to my allowed time of 30 minutes being reduced to 15 minutes)
Beached

enjoy
Nice one! Congrats.
Aloe Blacc - Femme Fatal

Great Album!
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
Epic song!!
Quote from Stig209 :Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark
Epic song!!

Good old one, and puting on the same
Going over a new set i put together. i went for house and electro this time. but i've always felt house doesn't provide the energy that trance provides. so to get round that, i decided to see if i could force some energy by mixing as soon as i could. i managed to get 25 tunes mixed into a 80minute set.
i think i managed to keep it bouncy. let me know what y'all think.

Sundayed
flobots : handlebarz
ADTR - I'm made of wax Larry, what are you made of?
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG