The online racing simulator
New Test Patch (not VWS or S3)
(235 posts, closed, started )
Gotta say I love the new Shift+U mode. Especially the faaaaaaar awayyyy zoom thing cause now proper helicams are possible
thx
a lot btw..i'm missing the skidmarks (yes, "show rubber" is on) , minor fix i think
Quote from CHR20000 :a lot btw..i'm missing the skidmarks (yes, "show rubber" is on) , minor fix i think

Already reported several times and it's probably going to be fixed in the next test patch.
After installing this patch I can only access one track, Blackwood, and yes I have unlocked.
Hi Scawen, just wanted to say thanks for the test patch. Some great ideas and will hopefully reduce the number of fixes needed to any future updates. Everyone wins!
Quote from CHR20000 :minor fix i think

If it's node dependable (which look like it is) this doesn't have to be a 'minor' fix.
Wait, you actually put your name on it?
Quote from 65D :The fps depends of your computer. I got before 80-120fps depending of where im looking at and amount of multiplayer cars. Now, sometimes on crowded south city, with open config, it drops to 40fps which is still playable.

And my laptop is not that powerful.

Intel® Corei3-330M, 2,13 Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 320M
3GB DDR3 RAM

Before I got 60 FPS no matter what, I still get 60 fps. I don't have anything capped, must be in my graphics card. I am running some AMD Quad core and a Nvidia Geforce GT 240, 4gb of ram.

On old pc, was in the 20's as it was though.

@Demo user stop digging your own pit, you don't pay why should you get stuff for free.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Before I got 60 FPS no matter what, I still get 60 fps. I don't have anything capped

If it's exactly 60 FPS, you probably have VSync turned on. VSync limits the framerate to your monitor's refresh.
Quote from aroX123 :Their*

Gotta take more english lessons...

Quote from Bmxtwins :@Demo user stop digging your own pit, you don't pay why should you get stuff for free.

What exactly do you mean, by "you don't pay why should you get stuff for free" ?

Anyway.. Why should I pay, right now ? What will I get ? Empty Servers ? Nothing same as in real life ? Wake Up..
I'll just play as a Demo for now, until I see that this game offers something, which is worth the money..
Stop wasting you're time into attacking Demo Users and do something useful for this forum..
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Stop wasting you're time into attacking Demo Users and do something useful for this forum..

and posting your 4chan bullshit is useful?
Quote from bunder9999 :and posting your 4chan bullshit is useful?

I didn't say that it is..

Most of the people, who have sense of humor will understand my 4chan sh*t..
The others... I see that they do the same as always:
  • Waiting

• Raging (or attacking demo users is what I mean by this..)

• ..and doing nothing useful, which will help the Developers to speed up with the Patchs or the new S3 version..
Don't argue, because It's true...
I admit that I laugh to stupid internet memes but that pic just wasnt any funny
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Empty Servers ?

Hardly

I won't argue about your "4chan sh*t", which is fully understand but found amazingly unoriginal and unfunny. But oh well, my taste overall. I would just say that I personally do not think that recycling one or two overused memes(that were never funny at the first time anyway) and change the caption by something you could see coming by miles, makes make you an humour god.

Quote from r3zp3k7 :I see that they do the same as always:
  • Waiting

• Raging (or attacking demo users is what I mean by this..)

• ..and doing nothing useful, which will help the Developers to speed up with the Patchs or the new S3 version..

From your own post history of the day you could easily be classified in those 3 categories. Well done.

Now, what about you do something "useful, which will help the Developers to speed up with the Patchs or the new S3 version". Buy S2 and give some good money for development. That'll already give you a little bit more legitimity while moaning.
Hmm i got › "Zoom juunas : OOS - OBJS" when trying to place some ramps(Shift+U) on my z28 server using LFS patch z30, is that normal?
Quote from juunasd :Hmm i got › "Zoom juunas : OOS - OBJS" when trying to place some ramps(Shift+U) on my z28 server using LFS patch z30, is that normal?

You need to upgrade your server to Z30.
Is S3 is near?
Hi, i know i'm a DEMO user but i promised myself that I will buy license when Scirocco will come out. (I'know it's funny), besides now i don't have much time to play,

But back to the topic. I was messing around with with orginal LFS.exe and I've found something interesting

New tracks?

New car types like motorbike, go-karts, etc.?

S3?

What do you think about it? It's only my guesses but it's better than nothing
Attached images
screen1.png
screen2.png
screen3.png
These strings have been there for a long while, nothing to get too excited about I'm afraid...
This thread is closed

New Test Patch (not VWS or S3)
(235 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG