The online racing simulator
It's the internets

Don't think about it too hard or your head a splode
Quote from TehPaws3D :I don't get why he isn't banned, TVE posted a picture of a seal getting killed (And that happens all the time. None of us can really stop it.)

Rockclan blew off and wished cancer on someone.

Yet making two accounts is illegal (None of the stuff above me is, Slightly abusive, Sure.) And he doesn't get banned?

Someone enlighten me?

Mason would most probably come back from several demo accounts and carry on trolling.

edit* is it me or the trolls seem to multiply by every day? There was a lot more people with brains behind monitors 5 years ago.
Or everyone on this forum is just really bored.
Quote from TehPaws3D :I don't get why he isn't banned, TVE posted a picture of a seal getting killed (And that happens all the time. None of us can really stop it.)

Rockclan blew off and wished cancer on someone.

Yet making two accounts is illegal (None of the stuff above me is, Slightly abusive, Sure.) And he doesn't get banned?

Someone enlighten me?

Because Victor doesn't really care about people like me.

Also, just because I trolled once doesn't mean that I go around trolling or have done in the past. Stop assuming.

edit - Not aimed at you paws.
Look at your past 50 posts.

Trolololol is what I see.
Nobody forces you to post. I don't think there's someone in your home, holding you at gun point to troll.
I wish this stuff was real
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nobody forces you to post. I don't think there's someone in your home, holding you at gun point to troll.

Pot kettle black.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Nobody forces you to post. I don't think there's someone in your home, holding you at gun point to troll.

Do it.
I invented trolling. So quit with the playground cheese-string agendas.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG