The online racing simulator
OMG
Incredible ryan!
I'm in love with those tyres!!!
Quote from Solidum[NL] :OMG
Incredible ryan!
I'm in love with those tyres!!!

I may or may not have borrowed those from a BF1 scene.

Yea I did, but the material is mine if that helps
The tyres have been freshly machined out of a lump of Nylon, then hand polished for the final touch by trained ferrets in boiler suits.
...very nice...thanks ryan...great render!

Quote from Ryanry64 :Just a quickie, if you want anything changed let me know

...tyre change on michelin? If it so much work does not do maybe still this view...ryan, i trust your creativity.

cya stix

sorry for my bad english!

http://www.fragmaster.net/fm/i ... viewtopic&p=3117#3117
Attached images
BF1_Adidas_View.jpg
Quote from aoun :Could someone render this UF1 Falken? Try look for its good side .

hehe thanks a bunch!!

This way I'll be sure it's good side is on it
The windows came out a bit too dark and I'm still trying to figure out how to make the headlights look remotely decent, but this is how it is for now, I hope you like it.
Attached images
uf1_aoun.jpg
No rush mate, looks really great. Appreciate it
Quote from joen :I did a render of this one, I hope you like it. I would like to point out though, I was browsing through the older pages when this one was rendering, and I noticed that a render of your skin has already been done So... check the posts better next time

Ohhh... i think that was my mistake. I didnt saw that shame on me.

Big sorry and much thanks for that renders.
It's not a big deal, don't worry about it
Renders galore
OMG! man thanks alot, you just made my day Saw you on MG server yesterday evening. I am BlackWolf . Thanks alot for the skin, FZR one is ownage. I must get that program .
Quote from xWolFx :OMG! man thanks alot, you just made my day Saw you on MG server yesterday evening. I am BlackWolf . Thanks alot for the skin, FZR one is ownage. I must get that program .

I had a feeling i had raced with you before

No probs on the render.
Quote from xWolFx :BTW Since you are online now can you render my FXR skin to complete my GTR pack :P

http://i61.photobucket.com/alb ... 2/FXR_Green_Racing_BW.jpg

And if possible all 3 cars together? Thanks alot, I owe you a beer, even thought I cant buy them in UK. illepall

Hmm, i dno......

lol joke, sure, gimme a bit tho, got some things to sort out before the bank closes.
K sure thing i am on till about 8 or 9 ish (UK TIME)
hello
first time posting in this section. I was wondering if some one could render my FXO and XRT skins for me. They are based on the Sukhoi Russian Knights Display team. I am no expert skinner, but i am learning the tricks of the trade, slowly mind. . I was pretty pleased with these skins when they where finnished. Id like to see them rendered.

cheers
Sean

PS these are private skins.
Attached images
FXO_RUSSIANKNIGHT.jpg
XRT_RUSSIANKNIGHT.jpg
Three Cars done and the single on its way
Attached images
12.jpg
Thanks i just need the single car one now i have the other two singles so just do a fxr single you own
Omg The Shinzooka Is Upside Down On Xrr, Dude Can U Change It I Will Upload New Skin Asap
Quote from xWolFx :Omg The Shinzooka Is Upside Down On Xrr, Dude Can U Change It I Will Upload New Skin Asap

Lucky i don't have a socal life eh? No probs!

That was a joke to those who think its true
Fix and single.

Now for some racing.
Attached images
12.jpg
13.jpg
Quote from Stix :...very nice...thanks ryan...great render!

...tyre change on michelin? If it so much work does not do maybe still this view...ryan, i trust your creativity.

cya stix

sorry for my bad english!

http://www.fragmaster.net/fm/i ... viewtopic&p=3117#3117

Really sorry about the wait but I've been really busy

Anyway, here's as close as I could get to your angle and some fresh michelins
Attached images
Stix_Renderz.jpg
Stix_Renderz2.jpg
very nice renders Ryanry64.

One minor thing, check the mapping of Michelins, they don't look wrapping in a circle path, somehow seems distorted.

regards
Quote from samyip :very nice renders Ryanry64.

One minor thing, check the mapping of Michelins, they don't look wrapping in a circle path, somehow seems distorted.

regards

They were only a quick job by a friend of mine, I'll see if I can centre them slightly they were sliiiightly wonky

Edit : The texture that is, the mapping is fine

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG