The online racing simulator
Quality job, few years working on that update and we have patch which weight 1.27 MB, it means that patch updating only ~ 0,27% of a game - nice. Ohh and it still has a bugs.
Quote from Flame CZE :It's not hard to have two LFS.exe imo... plus Z30 is a test patch so It's not unusual that not everything works with it

I am not talking about now that is a test patch, but when is going to released official.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Uh, no.

Uhm, yes?

They were never meant to be driven on in the first place, so it's just a bonus to have them. And if you place a chicane (hint: autocross editor) in front of this little straight it's enough to keep your suspension in place for ages.

Just keep them as they are, cause it's more fun this way.
Quote :ehm, i dont think its funny to have a broken suspension after 3 laps driving the new straight in FE

Tip #1. Don`t break your suspension
Quote from denis-takumi :Scawen, some bug... i was go to z28 server like admin. when i edit layout i see ramps in objects sections. when i put ramp, i had OSS:OBJS error

Because you are using "new ramps" ( Z30 ) in a server that dont have those "new ramps" ( Z28 ) and that why you have OSS:OBJS error

Quote from hp999 :I'm sorry if this has been posted already, but skidmarks don't render on FE for some reason. I dunno about other open configs though.

Already told by scawen several times that for the moment there is no Skid marks on OT

Quote from Prodeje :when i join the race after few seconds i get oos - car
can someone help me?

edit: and i dont have open configs D:

First, OSS:CAR = You are using Vob mod ( That file that edit the shape of your car )

Second, Press and hold control when you are gona select a track

Quote from kinako :Its stupid, when you cant make open configs in DEMO

No, is not.

Quote from NotAnIllusion :Vob mod protection?

I dont know actualy, i have tested this and never got error of OSS:CAR, For porpouse test i'be used a Vob of RB4 that add only a rear wing and never got kiked online for the OSS:CAR ( vob protection )
Quote from Foqs :Quality job, few years working on that update and we have patch which weight 1.27 MB, it means that patch updating only ~ 0,27% of a game - nice. Ohh and it still has a bugs.

Scawen was working 1 week on that update, not few years.
Quote from Mikjen :Tip #1. Don`t break your suspension

I just tested it

FXO GTR, BL1 GP Rev, 5+ laps. The new section is actually the braking zone, so you are braking over the bumpy section. No damage after more than five laps in F10 view.

FXO GTR, FE Gold, 5+ laps. I didn't even ease a bit off the gas there, just kept the car left and gave it the beans. Literally jumped in rally style there, with about 200 kph. After 5 laps there was 1/6th of the left rear damper damaged. The other ones took much less damage.

Hint for all of those breaking your suspensions: You just can't expect a WR setup, that's as low as the track without the new bumpy parts allowed it, to cope with bumps it wasn't made for.
Quote from vourliotis :That's no good
I don't want to have 2 versions or stop doing hotlaps

I have two LFS. One with a z28 for hotlaps and z30 for online) Yes it is not convenient, but it is temporary.
Quote from ATHome :Uhm, yes?

They were never meant to be driven on in the first place, so it's just a bonus to have them. And if you place a chicane (hint: autocross editor) in front of this little straight it's enough to keep your suspension in place for ages.

Uhm, no. If roads are so bumpy they cause suspension damage, then, Ala Test Drive Unlimited 1, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.
I tried many times to fix my bug and now z30 works. Problem is that i cant unlock acoount anymnore this week. So can some admin reopen my unlocks?

Im NEVER waiting week.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Uhm, no. If roads are so bumpy they cause suspension damage, then, Ala Test Drive Unlimited 1, THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

Oh noes. The Nordschleife ruined my car with all it's bumps. Let's get rid of all of those bumps.

Seriously, WTF?
Quote from ATHome :Oh noes. The Nordschleife ruined my car with all it's bumps. Let's get rid of all of those bumps.

Seriously, WTF?

Exactly. In rallying, you drive for the road, not the car. Yeah it's bumpy, but it's awesome and most of us love it.

Shame about the SO roundabout, it really needs doing (although the barriers on the flyover would have to be moved, technically adding barriers in an open layout :really, but I'm loving all the newness.

It's a shame the AU layouts aren't linked yet, but who knows in the future you may be able to go from the skidpan to the dragstrip!

It'd be nice to have some service roads too, e.g. this beauty at rockingham (it goes from the parking lot (new autocross area?) to the pit garages (this road)

But I'm still very happy, even without. I'm not ungrateful
Quote from ATHome :Uhm, yes?

+1

I've always wished for bumpy roads in LFS and this is what gets closest to it. They are pretty fun. They don't damage your suspension, maybe in extreme cases, but that means you are pushing it too hard and should take it more carefully at that part.
Quote from ATHome :Oh noes. The Nordschleife ruined my car with all it's bumps. Let's get rid of all of those bumps.

Seriously, WTF?

You don't break your suspension by driving around the Nurburgring, but arguing with a German is like trying to sleep with a supermodel, no matter what you say you're not going to get them to agree with you.
Quote from vistaman :I guess this was reported already. Check the video from 0:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65OeDZty7g

That problem is common to all instances of those gantries on Fern Bay, even standard configs. Hit at the right angle, and the car gets fired backwards violently, or shot forward at incredible speed.
Don't know where to post besides here. So here we go!

In the SWEDISH-translation on the F12-screen (pressure and such..) it says: "Däckbyte : om slitage > 95%" but when i change to "Never" it really says.. "NEVER".. should be "Aldrig"

English: "change tire if : " i think u know what i mean :P
I have just tested the most common type of crashes and its great Scawen! But still in some occasion barrier bounce you. My first experience with thin part of barrier send me to fly in speed of maybe 60kmh. And still there was an interaction with concrete barrier in kyoto that bounced me. Keep it going

Thanks for this update.

It looks like this is the end of funny flying times
Quote from Squelch :That problem is common to all instances of those gantries on Fern Bay, even standard configs. Hit at the right angle, and the car gets fired backwards violently, or shot forward at incredible speed.

yep i noticed its twice in pits**, and on every finish line.

Edit: Pits on Fern Bay Gold **
Hi all!
May be better to call tracks like ASX, but not AS1X? It seems more logical, because configuration is based on the entire AS, and not based on AS1.
Quote from Crazy_Fox [UA] :Hi all!
May be better to call tracks like ASX, but not AS1X? It seems more logical, because configuration is based on the entire AS, and not based on AS1.

The 1 tells you which pit lane is used though.
It is based on AS1. Because the Start Point is set on AS1. Thats why AS1X. Example Fern Bay Gold and Fernbay Rally somewhere. Both have different Start points. Thats why FE(number)X.
Quote from Crazy_Fox [UA] :Hi all!

The point to having the AS1X as opposed to ASX is that the pit placement is based on AS1 with the whole track available....so it's for clarity.

E: Vistaman BARELY beat me haha
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG