The online racing simulator
Hi, small bug that i just noticed on BL1 OPEN - if you go into the top bit of the rallycross section, you see water and if you try and go in it, you fall underground.

I will let you know if i find anymore
Nice one.
Just had a blast driving around a few open tracks
Can't wait to see some new race servers with open+layouts...
Open tracks are great, but I'm getting no skid marks from tires.
Could not open file : data\skins\HEL_DEFAULT.jpg

?? Help please

Much appreciated.
#56 - senn
Quote from Poldy1603 :Hi, small bug that i just noticed on BL1 OPEN - if you go into the top bit of the rallycross section, you see water and if you try and go in it, you fall underground.

I will let you know if i find anymore

Protip - don't drive in a lake. Doesn't work in real life (ask the bloke in that veyron who tried) and it doesn't work in LFS
Thanks!
Quote from senn :Protip - don't drive in a lake. Doesn't work in real life (ask the bloke in that veyron who tried) and it doesn't work in LFS

Yes it does, just turn on 'Jesus Mode.'
Attached images
lolz.jpg
Thank you! You're as awesome, as Batman in my avatar.
Hey

How do you use the combined F9/F10 thing?

Thanks
Another Kyoto hole although you can't pass though it.
Attached images
Sin título.jpg
Thank you for this eagerly awaiting release!
Demo users see S1/S2 servers
Im not sure if it is a bug, but Im a demo user and I can see the S1/S2 servers in the server browser. I can't ever remember seeing that before. Thank You though Scavier, the collisions are now great
Thank you Scawen!
Sad that there aren't any skidmarks on open configs.
i've tried both files the self extracting wouldnt work when i tried the rar one it came up with incorrect format or damage
Hi, "/w f" (to check fuel) in the open configs and the resultant message got a slight typo:

Quote :LFSW - cannot shot FUEL: you are on an open config

Edit: Same for "wr", "hl" and "l".

Thanks for all the hard work, loving the open configs!
Whoooo weekend
Thank you Scawen!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tytytytytytytytyytytytytytytytytytyytytytytytytytytytytytytytyytyty!
lol, last time i checked for a patch was ~ 21:35, one and a half hours test time gone

well thanks for still keeping Live For Speeds heart beating

so far :

server browser window no longer all black when ICQ is running at the same time
When driving full speed at wall of fe1 t1 car goes through wall and continues moving forever without resetting automatically.
Attached images
LFS_FE1X_Bug.JPG
Quote from Killer Beast :Hey

How do you use the combined F9/F10 thing?

Thanks

Toggle the accelerometer option in Options/misc

Thanks Devs for the Patch
Attached images
accelerometer.jpg
Quote from intrplay :Im not sure if it is a bug, but Im a demo user and I can see the S1/S2 servers in the server browser.

Quote from Scawen :Multiplayer :
[...]
List of hosts can now show hosts you are not licensed to join

Thank you everyone for the reports, we'll see what I can do about some of those bugs.

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Sad that there aren't any skidmarks on open configs.

I didn't know about that until today. I'll have a look and see if they can be enabled.

LFS uses the current path position to avoid drawing distant skid marks, so I guess that's why they aren't drawn at the moment. I hope they will not slow down the frame rate too much if enabled.
Scawen, i found a bug about that unlocked section on Fern Bay, beside the road, on grass u fall underworld when you try to drive on the grass. Is there any way to fix or do you have to do a track update?
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1442 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG