The online racing simulator
Quote from broken : So, Scavier, in an all not-telling-you-what-to-do way, we won't die if this release is a little late. Scawen said 1-2 weeks, yes, but for those who don't know, 1-2 weeks, in the real business world, mean 1-2 weeks of work days. Which means that, technically the release won't be late anyway.

Don't tell me that if they promised S3 to be released in 2 years, it is supposed to be 2 work years? We can wait long nuff then.
Quote from SFynx :if you read the whole press release you would see they will release it for all cars, it is supposed to start with one or few cars first at may, an then untill august implement the physics on all cars

I think what Hallen is saying is that they clearly have different physics for different cars, since they can release "the" tire physics update for one car at a time. It's pretty well understood that this is the way their physics implementation works.

LFS, on the other hand, uses the same physics engine for all cars, always.
Everyone hold their breath, release day today!
Quote from The Very End :Everyone hold their breath, release day today!

o rly? it's not like it's the rally pack or anything...
Friday is release day. Today is internal testing, tomorrow last touches and release.

Please make me wrong.
Quote from speed1230 :o rly? it's not like it's the rally pack or anything...

Hoooosj, away, awaaaaaayyy I tell thy!
I hope it's not released today, I have to go to work! I'm calling out sick.
Quote from The Very End :Hoooosj, away, awaaaaaayyy I tell thy!

I was just kidding, though I'd laugh if it was! (highly unlikely)
And I was not kidding because I am like the most serios person on this forum, only maybe beeing beat by Ermatlon and Lerts.. RIP

Joke aside, pressing F5 every second here now
You are wasting time. They just found another major bug, so its delayed until next Friday.

Quote from SFynx :if you read the whole press release you would see they will release it for all cars, it is supposed to start with one or few cars first at may, an then untill august implement the physics on all cars

Yes, but the point is that they have to update cars independently which means they don't have universal tyre physics -- they fudge their calculations to work better with each individual car. When Scawen finishes the physics for the tyres, all cars will be impacted.

Sorry for the off-topic. I'm a bit pedantic about that kind of thing.

I'm looking forward to the new layout possibilities at all the tracks.
Now that I know they are testing the Z30 I understand why Victor told me he won't have much free time "untill the end of the week"
It's going to be a test patch at first anyway...
Quote from Mango Juice :It's going to be a test patch at first anyway...

Did you care to read the title on the way in?
Calm down...perhaps I should have quoted the people I was replying to (previous page). They they they so excited about "release day", and I was just reminding them it's a test patch, not a public release for the homepage...so no updates there.
is it supposed to be coming out on good Friday??
Quote from Jonathon.provost :is it supposed to be coming out on good Friday??

No one knows for sure, but it's been a forum joke that every patch is released on a friday. Back in the time it actually were some truth in that, but they did of course come out on random days
Quote from The Very End :No one knows for sure, but it's been a forum joke that every patch is released on a friday. Back in the time it actually were some truth in that, but they did of course come out on random days

ok,
Cheers
Quote from The Very End :No one knows for sure, but it's been a forum joke that every patch is released on a friday. Back in the time it actually were some truth in that, but they did of course come out on random days

Quote from Jonathon.provost :ok,
Cheers

I'm not sure TVE is exactly right. Patches should be released on fridays because that's when we all receive an extra unlock. Some patches require that you re-unlock LFS. Also, I'm guessing that the peak of "can i haz unlock plz?" spam is when a patch is released. It all makes sense to me.
Or Scawen resets the unlocks like he has done in the past when a test patch needs to be unlocked.
I hope tomorrow to be released.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :.friday friday, gotta get down on friday.

What seat will YOU Take

(I just couldn't resist..)
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG