The online racing simulator
Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

:coolface:
Quote from Nadeo4441 :This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

:coolface:

Yea im not too fond of shops, they entice you to buy more than you came in for, bloody merchants.
I tried to check out WKD but I get host refused lol I think I got pre-banned for being in [LTC] lol

Quote from Graeme43 :I tried to check out WKD but I get host refused lol I think I got pre-banned for being in [LTC] lol

xd
Quote from cyclo :xd

i must hav missed something maybe its (the stig) getting revenge
Quote from Graeme43 :i must hav missed something maybe its (the stig) getting revenge

OOh i will talk with beav about it okay
its gonna be ok mate
Beavy joined HIS server where he is THE MAN, a god among us mere mortals, the boss and what else would you expect from such a great wonderfull person than this:

He's even so cool that he is selling LFS content to his server users: http://worldklassdrivers.iftopic.com/t410-donations
Attached images
Beaver.PNG
yup beav is not a good one anymore
Quote from IKke5165 :He's even so cool that he is selling LFS content to his server users: http://worldklassdrivers.iftopic.com/t410-donations

Not quite. As far as I see he is selling the right to use specific LFS content on HIS server. What's wrong with that actually?

I do not quite understand what the drama is about otherwise, but was there a need to bring it here on LFSF anyway?
'* Msg: go **** a ****ing donkey you little kid'
*banned*

<3 ya too beavy
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sorry funny shit

yea i banned you .. so you cry on here ahaha... get a life man
I am struggling to put into words how tragic this scenario is.
... run for your life, this forum has been taken over.

Invaders display the following characterisics and are rather easy to spot in a crowd:
Frequent use of swear words in a weak attempt to disguise acneiform eruptions
Elliptic sentences, so elliptic in fact they would make Ceasar proud - if they made any sense
Total complete lack of any kind of decent humour. They don't get a joke, ever.

That's why TVE is this year's funny guy instead of Kev (since Hank's gone,:tombstone )
Quote from Mille Sabords :... run for your life, this forum has been taken over.

Invaders display the following characterisics and are rather easy to spot in a crowd:
Frequent use of swear words in a weak attempt to disguise acneiform eruptions
Elliptic sentences, so elliptic in fact they would make Ceasar proud - if they made any sense
Total complete lack of any kind of decent humour. They don't get a joke, ever.

That's why TVE is this year's funny guy instead of Kev (since Hank's gone,:tombstone )

Can't be TVE, he's in the army
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
I am still looking here
(just that I only have like 10 minutes every 3-4th day, too busy sucking cocks and trying to survive the military)

Quote from The Very End :I am still looking here
(just that I only have like 10 minutes every 3-4th day, too busy sucking cocks and trying to survive the military)

*hides*
Quote from Mille Sabords :That's why TVE is this year's funny guy instead of Kev (since Hank's gone,:tombstone )

I think I voted for TVE. There aren't many posters that have an instantly recognisable style and it's obvious that he's fluent and thoughtful and self-effacing and witty and has an almost obsessive appreciation for irony and a love of language. All the key ingredients of a great comic.

I do miss Hank he was good fun, very playful, but I'm happy that he moved on, he had so much more interesting things to be getting on with.
Ban
admins from wkd banned so much guys for nothing -_-
its dds lights!!!
this thread should be locked theres no point posting here without going to the forums not here...
Quote from cyclo :admins from wkd banned so much guys for nothing -_-

agree with u!
Quote from cyclo :admins from wkd banned so much guys for nothing -_-

Then its better to change of cruise server. I've just saw this thread, and loling

Wkd cruise :)
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG