The online racing simulator
Hopefully the only casualties were two written off cars and two pairs of underwear and overalls. Shite!
Quote from mutt107 :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYZV4Kx24AM

Best NASCAR finish i have seen live.

Woah, is it a rare sight that nearly everyone is bump-drafting in NASCAR nowadays?

It's been a while since I followed NASCAR. Must have been around 1995 since I watched races more or less on a regular basis, but I can't remember a sight like this
Only because it was Dega, they don't really bumpdraft on the other tracks. The COT also lines up a lot better for drafting than the old car.
Quote from DeKo :Only because it was Dega, they don't really bumpdraft on the other tracks. The COT also lines up a lot better for drafting than the old car.

COT? What's that?

NASCARs changing a lot I guess
car of tomorrow
I always think it's odd to name something the Car of Tomorrow or the Next Generation Touring Car... because it sounds silly when it's actually racing
Same link twice mate.
Quote from Bawbag :Same link twice mate.

Fixed, but you could've just looked at the related vids ya numpty
Now you've linked it to the General Racing Talk part of the forum "ya numpty!"
Quote from blakehoo88 :u mean car of today

lol I never said the NASCAR organization was logical.

But that would make more sense.
full races of V8 supercars, BTCC and more. might have been posted already.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from legoflamb :lol I never said the NASCAR organization was logical.

But that would make more sense.

They are refering to it as the "Car of Today" or simply "The Curret Car" or something to that effect.

Eventually we won't need a name for it It'll just be a stock car like the old model was.

Epic finish, but I much more would prefer a track that wasn't wide open and a finish that was half as exciting.
Quote from BenjiMC :V8s have their own utube chan with all the races on this season plus some older ones

http://www.youtube.com/user/V8SupercarsChannel

That's an unofficial channel that's liable/likely to get closed pretty quickly (like several other people who've been uploading full races that've had accounts suspended lately).

Quote :V8 Supercars unofficial channel; uploading full races of major events in the 2011 International V8 Supercar Championship Season and taking video requests *don't be greedy*. Formerly CinemasHabbo who got suspended due to multiple copyright infringements from the FOM and Telstra Bigpond.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG