-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by boothy : unofficial points / not needed
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy : unofficial points / not needed
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by boothy : unofficial points / not needed
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by boothy : unofficial points / not needed
Final championship standings are in the OP, well done to Simon Cattell and ineX Racing, and thanks to everyone else who participated!
Will be the 2012 iTCC season?
I hope so!
#5 - CSF
What??? This is one of the best LFS ​​league. What are the reasons why iTCC not be this year?
Support for new season!
Agree, what can the possible reasons be to not bring this back, its gonna have big grids from start to finish like always.
#9 - CSF
133 signups and 16 for the final race is a big grid eh?
It is when everybody is so close on pace. I hardly see thats a reason to not bring back perhaps one of the best leagues in LFS.
Could say that the iTCC league is one of the reasons that I still not forgotten the LFS.
There's nothing saying that it WON'T come back at some point during 2012, it just won't be back right now.

It wasn't just the grid size diminishing (which had been greater than in years past) - there was also a general sense of poor driving - as I called it, "Making contact for contact's sake" - it's not a banger series, it's a racing series where incidental contact is fair play, but not just contact to have contact.
Quote from dekojester :There's nothing saying that it WON'T come back at some point during 2012, it just won't be back right now.

It wasn't just the grid size diminishing (which had been greater than in years past) - there was also a general sense of poor driving - as I called it, "Making contact for contact's sake" - it's not a banger series, it's a racing series where incidental contact is fair play, but not just contact to have contact.

Could not agreed more

iTCC 2011: Championship Standings
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG