The online racing simulator
Quote from reason0809 :oh btw, wouldnt it be more safely if the lapped cars can pass the SC ?
because i was a lap down and got blue flag, in the heat of the restart i didnt knew where to go, if i should hold my line or just try to hide myself at some spot. got mixed up and took the outside for turn 1, why may some could've had problems steering in. it was very risky though and i was afraid i could block or crash someone behind.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73805

BTW, even if it's not gonna be implemented, nothing prevents you from dropping at the back yourself(like, going through the pitlane, waiting for the whole pack to pass and rejoin) if you really think you can't cope with this kind of situations.
sorry for disconnecting like that but my concenration have been very bad latelly its pissing me off
Quote from zippytheone :Kraven or whatever the hell your name is, you're a moron. Completely blocking me whilst a lap down when I was trying to catch people ahead. Not only distracted me but got me pissed off and then I span about 15 times then smashed shit into suspension.

I cant wait until Arox comes on and has a massive go at you for taking him out on the restart

Classy... I've not had a chance to watch any of the replay. It certainly wasn't my intention to spoil anybody's race. I'm sure i made mistakes but i saw many that were not mine too. Whether you're owed an apology or not, grow up.

Good way to start a new season!
Quote from MindCrime :Classy... I've not had a chance to watch any of the replay. It certainly wasn't my intention to spoil anybody's race. I'm sure i made mistakes but i saw many that were not mine too. Whether you're owed an apology or not, grow up.

Good way to start a new season!

you were disappearing and reappearing for first 2 laps non stop, nothing you could've done in those situations, if that is what Tom is refering to
No I was reffering to the way he just blocked me for 4-5 corners the lap after SC restart.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying Group 1, Qualifying Group 2, Superpole, Race)
Timecode of incident (mpr time preferably, but session time acceptable)
Lap of incident:1 (racing)
Your Car Number:25
Other Car(s) Involved: 20
Brief Description of incident: after hairpin, #20 scrapes wheels with me sending me flying into grass.

I was trapped between a car infront (I think it was one of TEM) and you. I had nowhere to go, he was coming closer to me, and i didnt see you that close in the mirrors. If you look at the inside view, he was turnining closer to me, and to avoid contact with him i turned more in. Didnt see you there, mate. Soz
Quote from Ghost.. :I was trapped between a car infront (I think it was one of TEM) and you. I had nowhere to go, he was coming closer to me, and i didnt see you that close in the mirrors. If you look at the inside view, he was turnining closer to me, and to avoid contact with him i turned more in. Didnt see you there, mate. Soz

ok no problem

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG