The online racing simulator
Very nice skin there tfk, awesome work!
Stunning.
Nice... FZR @ Blackwood?
WOW Nice crack!! :bananadea
CRACK? WHERE?

occupy only what to practice and test skin
This skin was recreated/transformed from a MasterCard Lola F1 car to a FZ50 GTR. More or less.

Preview

Skin uploaded.
xfirestorm: Nice skin. Got it for my collection .
Thank you. At least someone likes it.
Are you using blender ? If yes, how to rotate the car ? :P
btw, nice skin dude
You right click on the camera object and then you can move it around/rotate it just like any other object.
FZR Gti Finland skins

FZR_gti10.jpg

FZR_gti11.jpg

FZR_gti12.jpg
* FZR Flying Lizard 2007 Special *

Preview:

* Download 4096/2048 *

I know that daloonie, bbman and Hansi has already did this skin in the past. My friend found a picture of the Porsche and gave me a challenge, I had to do it in less than 10 hours. I won but I do not want my work to be wasted so I post it here.
Awesome job
Great work again tfk.
Pure artwork.
Quote from tfk :* FZR Flying Lizard 2007 Special *

Preview:

* Download 4096/2048 *

I know that Hansi has already done the skin. My friend found a picture of the Porsche and gave me a challenge, I had to do it in less than 10 hours. I won but I do not want my work to be wasted so I post it here.

Hansi did one aswell? I thought it was only me and bbman who converted it for FZR.

The 4096 version looks like an upsized 2048 version as the details lack sharp edges in a lot of places.

Anyways been there done that: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=550991#post550991
Quote :Hansi did one aswell? I thought it was only me and bbman who converted it for FZR.

Anyways been there done that: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.p...991#post550991

Umh, sorry, my bad, didnt know that. Apparently I was not looking too closely and deeply. 50 pages back is quite a bit. Post edited.
Simracing-Fahrerlager.de FZR Skin

PRIVAT SKIN!

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG