The online racing simulator
Quote from Breizh :Pics for FE9 thru 13 are broken.

Nah, they're just not done yet. Whoever is doing them has to make the mini-oval to add to the possible layouts, they'll probably be up today or tomorrow.
Man... anything with that fast uphill chicane and the hairpin(ok not really a hairpin, but tight) would be amazing.... esp "aston 11"
Quote :Oh and btw, you haven't inlcuded Fern Bay layouts with the new turn (unused so far)

This will is be great for banger racing as just a oval

SO MANY MORE COMBOS!!!!!!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What about SO2+3? Ok, we'd end up with a very narrow section between those two tracks, but you can make it technically, and I'm pretty much looking forward to it.

Too skinny for my taste, though I'm not saying no one else can do it.

I'll probably add layouts to SO for SO2 and SO3. Basically have them start from the SO1 or SO1R grid and then go to SO2/3. This will allow both of those tracks to have 32 cars instead of the normal 16. I'm sure leagues that drive slow cars would love something like that.

Also, high demand for the FE oval means I probably should make it "official" and easy to find.
Lmao did anyone else have to follow through with their pointer on KY6 to get the idea?
Yeah somewhat.

Great stuff guys........AS20 ZOOOMFG!/
Good job - cannot wait for the patch!
I don't get the KY6 layout. Wont there be a problem in the Oval KY2/KY3 section where the paths cross?
Otherwise I love KY4, and any AS layout that includes the up/downhill chicane. Although I prefer to go downhill on that chicane.
Quote from xfirestorm :I don't get the KY6 layout. Wont there be a problem in the Oval KY2/KY3 section where the paths cross?D

Surely it will work like this? With a dividing barrier between?

-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : A picture is worth a thousand words
This is awesome!

I can´t wait to try one of these layouts, thanks guys!
Quote from PMD9409 :I'll probably add layouts to SO for SO2 and SO3. Basically have them start from the SO1 or SO1R grid and then go to SO2/3. This will allow both of those tracks to have 32 cars instead of the normal 16. I'm sure leagues that drive slow cars would love something like that.

Yea, I was thinking of this also. This would allow us to have real pitlanes too.

About SO2+3, only two 100ish meters straights are concerned. I made the test, they're not THAT narrow, really, a bit Macau-like at most. Sure, this probably wouldn't be fitting for public racing, if a noob spins, stops and block the track there, it's game over. But it could be pretty much interresting for league racing IMO.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I made the test, they're not THAT narrow, really, a bit Macau-like at most. Sure, this probably wouldn't be fitting for public racing, if a noob spins, stops and block the track there, it's game over.

That happens sometimes at Macau too, would be awesome to reproduce a Macau F3 pile-up with the FOX.
Quote from Silverracer :Start?

Im sure if you draw some chalk onto the track to make the starting points it would work too.

This would mostly be in leagues tho, doing /restart then the way over to the starting grid could be like a formation lap
Ignore my epic drawing skillz in paint but here could AS23 be:

Its basicly the upper part of Aston for you guys that didn't know
Attached images
AS 23.jpg
Quote from Silverracer :Start?

Normal KY2 start point?

Nothing prevents you from using the KY2 pits too. Technically the pits doesn't need to be really close to the track.
Well, yes. But if that is the case you can find more bits of looping track and call it KY30 or something
Nice thread there. Have thought about some track names - however everyone is free to improve them if somone has better fitting ones.

Area Blackwood

BL07 - Blackwood Rallycross Short/Sprint

Area Fernbay
FE07 - Fernbay Rallycross Long (it's barely longer than Rallycross - if at all, but still would be memorable)
FE08 - Fernbay Blue
FE09 - Fernbay Red
FE10 - Fernbay White

Area Aston

AS08 - Aston Sprint (proposed by Flame CZE) / Aston Speedway
AS09 - Aston East
AS10 - Aston Road
AS11 - Aston
AS12 - Aston Club Long
AS13 - Aston Chicane
AS14 - Aston
AS15 - Aston West
AS16 - Aston Flow
AS17 - Aston International
AS18 - Aston International GT
AS19 - Aston Royal
AS20 - Aston Pit
AS21 - Aston Pit GT

Ran out of ideas for AS11 and AS14. :|
Quote from Silverracer :Well, yes. But if that is the case you can find more bits of looping track and call it KY30 or something

I agree.
AS11 - Cadet Club / Club long
AS14 - Cadet National (just because it contains a bit of both of them)
Some of them are very nice. Nice job there.
about pit / starting grid problem

if you have league races with rolling start grid, markings for a start grid is not needed. pits are all over the track, you just need to find a right route into them, even they are in the middle of nowhere.

in layout editor you can add start/finish and sectors, so this wont be a problem for KY7 or even FE30 layouts, how many ever will be made (there are plenty of configs possible)

New Open Track Configurations (Track maps and layouts)
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG