The online racing simulator
LFSWorld upload skin pack
(17 posts, started )
LFSWorld upload skin pack
It would be really cool if we can upload a zip file (or at least multiple files at a time), containing several skins.

This would be useful for leagues members or skin makers.
For league members: each driver would download the zip (from his league website) containing the skins of his team with his own number, and then upload it in 1 click to LFSW, instead of uploading 20 different files.
Seems like a good idea to me.
Very helpful if you've got a bunch of skins from your team's skinner and need to upload them. Way less time consuming. +1 here.
+1 here..

Would be very useful.

Less uploading time ( zip compresed file, so less MB´s to upload ), have not to select file one by one..

I hope Victor watch at this and his aprov..
+1 from me as well

I recently had to update my team skins for all the cars, had there been the option to upload them all "en masse" it would have made the process a lot quicker.
Quote from Whiskey :I like to try the correct way first (this forum section), if this does not work we'll had to spam their mail with this

i've read this :P
I don't have much time until the end of the week though. But I'll have a look then.
Thx Vic, just knowing you've read it is enough for me
@Victor - and why only 50 skins? You don't have enough space to keep our skins?
50 skin-slots complimentary (25 for S1, 25 for S2). If you need more, you can buy more via LFSWorld / Online car skins @ £1 per 50 slots.

50 skin slots (considering that they can be reused) sounds pretty fair to me.
Sorry for OffTopic but explain me it: If I pay 3 pounds I'll have 200slots and I can upload, reupload and delete unlimited times?
Quote from misiek08 :Sorry for OffTopic but explain me it: If I pay 3 pounds I'll have 200slots and I can upload, reupload and delete unlimited times?

Yes.

You can upload, delete and re-upload unlimited times in the 50 slots you already have.(It might be just enough for the average racer, but a hassle if you're hosting a large amount of team-skins).
Also support this idea. To be able to select multiple skins and download a single click.
Quote from Victor :i've read this :P
I don't have much time until the end of the week though. But I'll have a look then.

Victor, Did you look that?
Hijacking my own thread

Another request for Victor:

.../uploadskin.php?user=S2_license&password=your_pass&path=file_path

- password may not be LFSWorld pass for security reasons I guess. I'm thinking about IDK or maybe a specific password for this use.

- path will allow jpg and zip files, to be loaded from another website

This way we could make a 100% automated system to upload a skin pack at 1024 pixels, while the player could choose another resolution, so when he use that skin it is already at LFSW.

If there is an specific password, we could store our users PW and upload his skins to his own LFSW skins slots, instead of the league ones
Quote from Whiskey :Hijacking my own thread

Another request for Victor:

.../uploadskin.php?user=S2_license&password=your_pass&path=file_path

- password may not be LFSWorld pass for security reasons I guess. I'm thinking about IDK or maybe a specific password for this use.

- path will allow jpg and zip files, to be loaded from another website

This way we could make a 100% automated system to upload a skin pack at 1024 pixels, while the player could choose another resolution, so when he use that skin it is already at LFSW.

If there is an specific password, we could store our users PW and upload his skins to his own LFSW skins slots, instead of the league ones

+10!

my example
/w_ul_skin XRT_newskin04.jpg&webpw_******
/w_ul_skinpack skins.zip&webpw_******

ul_skin skinname= Upload skin to the www.lfsworld.net
ul_skinpack packname = Upload skinpack to the www.lfsworld.net

Up left comes info:
Checking the password...
Uploading skin XRT_newskin04.jpg

If password fails, comes the info to the chat:
Wrong password. Check again your password
If not enough room for new skins, comes the info to the chat: