The online racing simulator
Quote from G!NhO :The metal ring doesn't really go with anything else in my interior so this one fits better.

Post pics with the rims on.

I put them on next month so you´ll have to wait a few days

Rear brakes needed to be replaced
6 x IPTV players

Some sheet steel.

Some welding wire.

No doubt I'll have to add a couple of callipers to the list, but hopefully I can free them off with some WD40 and elbow grease.
Have fun welding. *laughs*
It is actually quite relaxing to do some welding/fabrication and the satisfaction you get from a job well done. It is one of the best feelings imaginable.
my last purchase

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It is actually quite relaxing to do some welding/fabrication and the satisfaction you get from a job well done. It is one of the best feelings imaginable.

Ah yes the feeling of achievement and satisfaction.

Quite like when I court pre-teens and lure them home with candy.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ah yes the feeling of achievement and satisfaction.

Quite like when I court pre-teens and lure them home with candy.

I use Dairylea, because kids will do anything for Dairylea.

But pre-teens today are getting too easy, they are all so fat now all you need is a "free candy" sign and they swamp your van like a bunch of zombies.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :They are all so fat now all you need is a "free candy" sign and they swamp your van like a bunch of zombies.

You get that problem too? It is a tricky one to combat, and then you've got the "street smart" kid who is clever enough to take the candy but not actually get in the van.

:sadbanana
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You get that problem too? It is a tricky one to combat, and then you've got the "street smart" kid who is clever enough to take the candy but not actually get in the van.

:sadbanana

They are the ones you want to catch though, they are still tight, the fatties are like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Which is why I lace my sweets with Zolpidem. Works every time.
LOL I can just picture some really fat kid lobbing hotdogs down hallways at us. "NO I WON'T GO WITH YOU".

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Which is why I lace my sweets with Zolpidem. Works every time.

I must say that while I like your thinking I do draw the line at drug induced kidnapping. If they get into my van on their own accord without first being drugged I can claim to the authorities that it was consensual.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL I can just picture some really fat kid lobbing hotdogs down hallways at us. "NO I WON'T GO WITH YOU".

Just offer them a bun (as in bread bun, that isn't a typo for bum) and they'll come running.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I must say that while I like your thinking I do draw the line at drug induced kidnapping. If they get into my van on their own accord without first being drugged I can claim to the authorities that it was consensual.

Zolpidem isn't really a drug, it is just an awesome hangover cure. Go out on a massive bender, then pop a couple.
LOL I think we shouldn't go any further in public incase people start to get suspicious... :hide:

What's going on in this thread?

I just bought some pedobear stickers, so it's not offtopic :>
Too lazy to take a picture... It's spinnable and has some strange symbols on it...
a Samoan on a merry-go-round?

Mine had collapsed so turned into a one way valve, brakes would go on, but not off.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
Mine had collapsed so turned into a one way valve, brakes would go on, but not off.

yep,i just had a costumer with that problem,all 4 discs were on fire !

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG