The online racing simulator
WHAT AN AWESOME START BY THE RENAULTS
Looks like Webber has already retired from F1.
Lotus Renault o.0.
AWESOME START for renault

(but not awesome race actually /fp)
#55 - JCTK
I believe Webber would be 4 stopping...

But I can't understand at all the strategy of McLaren. Can their prime last 20 laps? Their third pitstop could have been a few laps later as their pace was still good?
Petrov gives you wings
now THAT was some air!
Nice air!
Taking my words back, Webber drove better and better to the end.

Petrov with the steering wheel in his hands after the jump was much lolz.
and Kubica is raging his arse off to see how competitive the Renault actually is, congratz to Heidfeld, nice flight by Petrov, too bad he didnt made it to the end.

VETTEL FTW
Moment of the race - Petrov: "WEEEEEEEEE! ... WTF?!"
Good race, 2nd win for Vettel. Heidfield had very good start and 3rd place is good for Renault. Nice jump by Petrov, he drunk Red Bull before race.
From Ferrari's official twitter:
"WE deserved the podium with Fernando...."

yeah no Ferrari. Alonso ran into the back of Hamilton. It was his mistake.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :From Ferrari's official twitter:

clearly alonso tried to take out lewis. jk
This GP proved wrong those who thought that DRS was useless. Though IMO it was way too efficient in a way for this kind of Tilkeised tracks(plus maybe the few old ones with long straights, Spa, Monza, etc). It just gives a massive advantage to the guy behind, so much that the ones in front didn't bother defending properly in like 50% of the cases. And should I mention that two of the best battles of the GP, Webber vs Massa and Alonso vs Hamilton, were either without DRS/without full DRS advantage due to the absence of KERS.

Let's see where they put on Shangai, I hope they will let it on the start finish straight and not in the backstraight.

Someone please tell them to STFU.
Spec-ta-cular race! Simply amazing. So many battles, so many great moves. To top it all off, crazy strategies. Really did enjoyed it.

The usual from Vettel. Congratulations to him.

Button did very well to get himself to 2nd. As for Hamilton, well, a race to forget me thinks. Just important to pick yourself up now and head to China with a fresh head.

Renault is very quick too. That start was, well, astonishing. Well done to Heidfield. Petrov's moment was bizzare. Must have hurt that landing.

Webber's recovery was brilliant by the way.

Anyway, very good race. Cant wait for China!
That race was one big headache for me. KERS/DRS/Pirellis.... just aint proper racing. I think I might enjoy a lie in for China. DC keeps saying how DRS is similar to Turbo... however you didn't have Turbo activation zones and nor did a driver being passed by Turbo have the ability to use it de-activated. Even typing that is doing my head in.

Not quite sure what happened to Hamilton. For some reason the BBC didn't feel the need to find out. The prime tyres just didn't work from the get go. Very odd because it didn't look like a pure tyre wear issue.

Shocking to think that Heidfeld, bar Kubica's crash, wouldn't have been racing this year. What does that really say about the depth of 'talent' in F1 when a driver who can get a podium, has to rely upon tragic circumstances to get a sniff at a drive.

F1 has gone a bit Katie Price for me, might just watch the highlights package next week.
Fu..ing pirelli....

Hamilton do the same, but in a safe area :|
#70 - JCTK

Martin Brundle's comment after the race:
Alonso said this race was all about damage limitation, but what he was doing was damage creation.
Quote from JCTK :Martin Brundle's comment after the race:
Alonso said this race was all about damage limitation, but what he was doing was damage creation.

He's spot on as always Loving the 3rd place by the way!
Hamilton given a penalty for weaving... fair enough.. but Massa in Oz... it's 2008 all over again lol
#73 - CSF
Hamilton gets a 20s penalty for moving more than once in his battle against Alonso.
Alonso gets one tooo.... lol this is all getting a bit silly.
I am sorry but this is ridiculous. If Hamilton gets a penalty for weaving, then why the hell did Alonso get a penalty as well?

Hamilton did nothing wrong, Alonso misjudged the speed difference and ran into the back of Hamilton. It was a racing accident.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG