The online racing simulator
Hamiltons gonna deploy his hax at the start and KERS past Did redbull use KERS?
RedBull use kers

Great qual anyway :o
Maybe rain tomorrow, let's how the race will be

I will bet on Vettel in future
Awesome qualifying! Cant remember the last time a Q session had me on the edge like that.

Tomorrow should be fantastic!
I don't think I'm the only one who didn't expect McLaren to be so close to the front. The look of RedBull pitwall guys was hilarious, they were all like "****" when BUTTON got P1 in Q2 on a 1.35 , then after Q3 Horner says they knew McLaren were quick all weekend? Well that's funny cos I don't believe even McLaren realised they were that quick, I mean cmon, even Button was happy being in 4th, normally he whines like hell.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :hrt made it into the race

If you compare final quali times from Q3 to Liuzzi's Q1 and IF my calculations are correct, then Tonio sits .01ish out of the 107%. Which is still bloody very good.
Quote from BlueFlame :http://www.gpupdate.net/en/vid ... practice-1-malaysia-2011/

Video quality isn't great, but for anyone who hasn't seen it > ^

Thanks

Quote from Hyperactive :Maybe that Stefanovic dude finally gets his F1 team
They even have an impressive web pages too:
http://www.stefangp.com/

Quote :Our team is under construction for season 2011. Check back for news soon.

Quote :Somewhere at the beginning of 2011 when we hope SGP will be ready to race, we will organise voting for the best monthly photo on our web-site, and the photo who win's will provide it's author a FREE TRIP TO THE FIRST GRAND PRIX OF SGP! FULL COST INCLUDED, TRIP HOTEL TRANSPORT AND VISIT TO SGP PIT'S.

:rolleyes:

Reminds me of some nutter on another forum pretending (without joking at all) that SGP was actually a very serious team and deserved HRT's seat...

Quote from Intrepid :If you compare final quali times from Q3 to Liuzzi's Q1 and IF my calculations are correct, then Tonio sits .5 out of the 107%. Which is still bloody very good.

Sorry but that's probably not a very accurate, the track must have "improved" thanks to rubber between Q1 and Q3, no?

But still that means that HRT has made some very nice progress between the two GPs so grats to them.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :WHAT? Suspension failure?

Everyone said it was a brake failure on both cars, so why is GPu saying something different?:|

Well the BBC coverage said the failures were down to a defective suspension upright batch.... Maybe for Vitaly, but I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about Heidfeld, I mean, that was clearly a brake seizure.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :WHAT? Suspension failure?

Everyone said it was a brake failure on both cars, so why is GPu saying something different?:|

It's the hub holder who fail on both Renault.

For Petrov, it totally exploded.
But for Heidfeld, it exploded on the interior, and a fragment became stuck on brake disc.

Edit : After checking on french RF1 forum, it comes from a faulty suspension arm, from a batch of pieces never used, which caused it.
Ah nevermind, so everyone else was wrong

Heidfeld best of the rest(Haha, Massa's worse), hopefully he can keep it up
renault have said they were both suspension failures, just down to how the parts seperate under the loads on them at the time that causes the failures to look substantially different
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :LOL @ Maldonado, what a legend.

i agree... can't even make it out of q1. LOL. someone go slap hugo chavez.
to be fair to him, barichello's not exactly seconds ahead of him is he ?
Quote from tinvek :to be fair to him, barichello's not exactly seconds ahead of him is he ?

At Q1, Barrichello were only 0.3 sec in front of him.
q1
15 11 Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1:38.163
18 12 Pastor Maldonado Williams-Cosworth 1:38.276

q2
15 11 Rubens Barrichello Williams-Cosworth 1:37.496

0.11 sec in q1, but in the end plenty more.
Quote from Kova. :It's the hub holder who fail on both Renault.

For Petrov, it totally exploded.
But for Heidfeld, it exploded on the interior, and a fragment became stuck on brake disc.

Edit : After checking on french RF1 forum, it comes from a faulty suspension arm, from a batch of pieces never used, which caused it.

Thx for the detailed information!
Whoever does rain dances can start doing rain dances now.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :He's been taking lessons from Hamilton on "How to enter pitlanes."

Hamilton had made some great entries to pitlane at FP3, neverthless

So, anyone know if it rains now?
Quote :SEPANG latest: Rain clearly visible on heli-cam shots, just east of circuit. Radar f'cast suggests some across circuit early into the race.

http://twitter.com/fergieweather

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG