The online racing simulator
I can't honestly see Eric sitting on 1 track and 1 car for all this time. Even the most stupid members of the forum should be able to figure out that Eric is probably doing SOMETHING else content wise. Maybe refurbishing some of the other tracks (WESTHILL!), but also doing more content as well.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I still have faith with Eric.
Quote from Bose321 :Like?

Quote from kimd41 :More cars and tracks probably

This is what was said in the OP something like:

"Eric has been working on some more S3 content but he would like to get nearer to finishing before we show any new pictures.
"
Why would the developers want to blow this out more, by giving us these videos? If some of them starts a thread about the videos, in the end, it's just going to turn into another "Progress Report December 2010" thread. Yes, I did mean this thread. It's ridiculous. I'm sure they know we want to know about these videos. I'm sure they want to show them to us really bad. But think a bit vice-versa here, you know perfectly well why they aren't doing it too. So, why do you find the need to bite? You know that Scawen is eventually going to be annoyed by the constant moaning in the videos thread, and he will reply again, which will bring a few good comments, till the moaners come and spam everyone out again. HE KNOWS THAT TOO. That's why, if I were him, I would do exactly the same thing.

What more do you not understand?

I haven't quoted anyone, so:
In case you haven't got it, this goes mainly to you - RasmusL.
As well as everyone who feels offended by reading it.
And maybe a bit to you two: Udris1992, Xenix74.
Quote from rockclan :Correction, 2 new cars and 1 new track, and some other non-confirmed S3 content.

HOLY SHIT! 2 CARS? Nice.
Quote from Be2K :Scawens postcounter is now 4,063 !! =) +1 post =) after many month

If he has another post and you can't find it then perhaps it is in a forum hidden to you - like, I don't know, maybe the Test Patch Forum...
Yay finally a technical oval!
Every corner is different!
Looking forward to seeing the next S3 content annuncement, I hope it's not far away.
Quote from mutt107 :Yay finally a technical oval!
Every corner is different!

Don't want to spoil your fun but all the corners are different at Kyoto
Quote from J@tko :Don't want to spoil your fun but all the corners are different at Kyoto

Yeah, but kyoto is just hold it flat out(with Gtrs)
Eehh isn't that what Oval racing is about? Because of complications if a racer needs to lift the gas? (Where to do it and stuff and when... You know, the difficult decisions).
Quote from cargame.nl :Eehh isn't that what Oval racing is about? Because of complications if a racer needs to lift the gas? (Where to do it and stuff and when... You know, the difficult decisions).

only on the 2 big 2 mile tracks do you hold it full throttle, all the other tracks you don't.
Quote from rockclan :Correction, 2 new cars and 1 new track, and some other non-confirmed S3 content.

UHHHHH, say wha?!!?!?!?! 2 new cars? I know about the Scirocco. What's the other one? Clearly I haven't been paying attention...
Quote from shashdev :UHHHHH, say wha?!!?!?!?! 2 new cars? I know about the Scirocco. What's the other one? Clearly I haven't been paying attention...

Only devs know what car is it
Quote from shashdev :UHHHHH, say wha?!!?!?!?! 2 new cars? I know about the Scirocco. What's the other one? Clearly I haven't been paying attention...

Many many moons ago it was said that besides the Scirocco there would be another car on S3's launch. For a time it was rumored to be the Audi R10 (or was that R15?) and that still may be the case, but nothing beyond the fact that it'll be Scirocco + 1 car has been confirmed.
Quote from Intrepid :It's just a video knocked up by the guys at Rockingham. I am pretty sure they have the simulator set up down there somewhere as well. It's hardly a big deal, and i am not sure how this is an example of the devs rubbing the wounds. That's nonsense.

I revised my comment with two from another thread, which still contains my final stance on the topic. Long story short, LFS's VWS and Rockingham have been displayed around the world in several instances while the gamers get the shaft. I hope they have some back-door arrangement where they're getting trucks of money.
Quote from Silverracer :Maybe a LX8, VWR (VW GTR) or a RBR (RB4 GTR).

... And don't forget the good old MRT6.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :... And don't forget the good old MRT6.

Haha, a MRT6 would be a slap in the face as "other S3 car"!
Quote from bunder9999 :I revised my comment with two from another thread, which still contains my final stance on the topic. Long story short, LFS's VWS and Rockingham have been displayed around the world in several instances while the gamers get the shaft. I hope they have some back-door arrangement where they're getting trucks of money.

How are you getting shafted? That's rubbish.

Other than emotionally maybe, you are no way invested in LFS. Why do people keep trying to attach these weird protocols of behaviour on the developers.

It's like when fans get annoyed when a band decides to go in a 'different musical direction'. They take personal offence for no apparent reason. Justin Bieber gets a haircut and his fans act as if they've been betrayed. This is what a lot on here are acting like... Justin Bieber fans I suppose we all are in some way or another :0

Look, it's a tiny little video on Rockingham's website that they probably paid a hefty sum for. No one is getting shafted or betrayed or treated badly. It's business!
if u been here long enough,u'll know they will surprise us.they never just do what they said will be released.its always more that u maybe didnt even think about.I dont play for over 3 years now,but i am always checking the forum for updates and when its there,ill be on lfs all day and night
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG