The online racing simulator
Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
#76 - JJ72
either she is really brave or absolutely clueless.

Who knows, if she keeps up with it maybe one day she will come up with a song not entirely shit and the general "not entirely shit" consuming public will actually be moved to buy her music...........then it's the new "if you dare, you can" story.
People are already buying her music, a whole lot more than you'd expect. She's reported to have sold over 1 million records..

This whole media bollocks is sickening anyway, who are a bunch of reporters who are both completely heartless, but not only in violation of several laws at any one time, call it the worst song ever. Ok it's not good, but EVER?

fair play to her. so what, auto tune has been over used on her voice. lady gaga likes to use beat repeat on her vocals. the black eyed peas also use auto tune. i'd even go as far as saying there wasn't many pop songs released in the past few years that hasn't had some kind of auto tunes applied to it.
i've only watched the video twice (the original and the death metal remix lol). i don't like the song so i don't feel i need to watch it any more. and rather jump on the band wagon i'd just let this little "phase" pass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GaKaGwch0U

Quote :So Rebecca and the Pleasant Nazis go out for a gang fight and, having kicked heck out of the Cowboy gang despite some of them being bombed, their leader Barney then throws a victory party - they put on their party hats and eat various chicken dishes [some edible, some with sweet carp and some that need to be thawed out]

Quote from 5haz :Bad music is nothing new

She dosen't look like a slut, but then I'm from Essex so my idea of a slut is probrably a bit off.

That's not bad. If you see the funny side to it you'll begin to like it.
And the channel is gone.

And so is the video/song now.

Guess "hatin n trollin'" does work sometimes.
Quote from Wikipedia :
After reading the harsh reviews of "Friday", Black said that "those hurtful comments really shocked me." Ark Music offered to take the video down from YouTube, but Black refused the offer, saying that she did not wish "to give the haters the satisfaction that they got me so bad I gave up."

haters gonna win.
#87 - 5haz
Quote from 91mason91 :That's not bad. If you see the funny side to it you'll begin to like it.

Well yeah, its funny because its bad.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : YT vid blocked by NBC. Bah!
****ing hell... This is actually classified as music?

R.I.P Music Industry, You were awesome.

Now it has been reduced to gay teens (Beiber) and girls that will be pregnant before 18.

Just.. Goddamnit.
LOL at that Giga Pudding.

BIG LOL.
Sunday comes afterwards
Quote from brandons48 :
R.I.P, Music Industry.

Exactly my thoughts. I make a point of not watching videos like that just so that the view count doesn't go up on my account. I've heard the song before though... I never was a fan of Rap in the least bit, but the song its self seems to be of low quality for rap music even... 66 million views?
Sorry, if you think that song is Rap then you clearly have no idea what Rap actually is.
for once i have to agree with you jamie
Quote from Cornys :I never was a fan of Rap in the least bit, but the song its self seems to be of low quality for rap music even

Quote from Fuse5 :for once i have to agree with you jamie

First time for everything.

(is a massive hip hop and rap fan)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
(is a massive hip hop and rap fan)

Sometimes your views and opinions don't really reflect that. :hide:
I'm confused? My views on racism, unequality and serious subjects do coincide with most of the real rappers such as Nas, KRS-one, Raikim, etc.

Where as whether I think a FWD Golf can launch better than a 4wd doesn't fall under the "rap" umbrella.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm confused? My views on racism, unequality and serious subjects do coincide with most of the real rappers such as Nas, KRS-one, Raikim, etc.

Where as whether I think a FWD Golf can launch better than a 4wd doesn't fall under the "rap" umbrella.

Nah, i wasn't having a go at your backyard car tuning wisdom actually. I'm thinking more of your sometimes narrow minded and naive posts... which don't go very well with the ideologies you find in hip hop.

In other words... if you're such a big fan of hip hop, you should be a little more open minded and light hearted sometimes... but that's just my personal opinion based on some of your posts you made in this forum. I might be wrong since i don't actually know you in your personal life.
Oh.

That's just online, in real life I'm freeminded and very understanding. Just online my e-penis can negate those positive qualities. :sadbanana

Which seat do I take?
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG