The online racing simulator
What im going to do now, Is remove the service instances from the old insims that are currently showing as unknown. and then the CP will allow you to install Airio or Lapper. I am also about to add a new custom-insim option that you can install yourself and upload your own apps to.

More on that later.
Quote from franky500 :I will do so Dave,

Just so i know i have an up-to date list of priorities to check when i get home. can anybody whose SERVER is not either allowing CP / FTP controls to work or is simply not showing, please reply here and i'll make sure they are priorities to fix when i get in.

Thanks

SimRacing-La servers are online (at least last night), but CP is not allowing to start/stop, all services show "unknown" as status.
That means we have acces to install new airio's today ??

realy need them asap

jeffry
yep, the system will let you install insim's as soon as i have removed the old instances from the CP. which im going through now and should be complete within the hour.

After that i'll be going through individual support tickets.
sounds great Dean

thx

Edit : i installed the airio tracker 2.5.3 free from CP ( i need the Full version 2.5.3 )

1 airio is not deleted : 81.19.209.208:17453 airio still on CP and 'unknown status'

Now i checked my CP : 81.19.209.208:17453 airio deleted , thx

Will u upload the 2.5.3 Full version for me please ?

Thx for the update Dean

Jeffry
while working on servers CP gave up again Dean

Connection must be opened. SQL Command: SELECT USER_ID, FIRST_NAME, LAST_NAME, PASSWORD, TYPE, ADDRESS1, ADDRESS2, ADDRESS3, CITY, STATE, COUNTRY, ZIP, HOME_PHONE, MOBILE_PHONE, EMAIL1, EMAIL2, STATUS, PARENT_ACCOUNT, EXTERNAL_ID, BILLING_ID, BILLING_STATUS, GROUP_ID, FILE_SERVER_ACCOUNT, ALLOWED_IPS, SUBUSER_ACCESS_SUPPORT, FILE_SERVER_CUSTOM_GAMES, MD5_PASSWORD FROM TC_USERS WHERE USER_ID = 'jeffry37'

cant login no more to CP

Jeffry
Quote from dadge :hi, now if you could give me evidence of false promises made by 500servers i would much appreciate it. if you can't then unfortunately you've entered into false advertising. i bought a ps3 and it's not working 100%, could you replace it for me and guarantee it works 100% of the time? no? again, false advertising. sorry dude, but i smell bullshit.

Just to let you know that FALSE ADVERTISING is a Illgeal Thing and so you remove it right now tyvm.
eh?
Quote from (The Stig) :Just to let you know that FALSE ADVERTISING is a Illgeal Thing and so you remove it right now tyvm.

So you are basically asking dadge, who doesn't have moderator rights or whatever, to remove someone else's post? Right.

George, don't post if you have no idea what the hell is going on. Just don't.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :So you are basically asking dadge, who doesn't have moderator rights or whatever, to remove someone else's post? Right.

But FALSE ADVERTISING. Remove it Yann.
but i'm not a mod so i can't.
Maybe he meant the quote in that post of yours, Dadge. Who knows what's going through his head.

Dean: Sever's back; thanks
Quote from Silverracer :Maybe he meant the quote in that post of yours, Dadge. Who knows what's going through his head.

Dean: Sever's back; thanks

hahaha exactly what I though
i've now edited my post to not show his post.
Quote from dadge :i've now edited my post to not show his post.

Now it's DISCRIMINATION
Frankly, what about direct link to airio files ?
I send u a ticket 2 days ago, please reply, thank u.
Dean,

I sent this message via PM here, but haven't seen a response yet:

Quote :I have been away from the LFS and CoRe scene for a short time and am now seeing that our service has been suspended due to non-payment. We began experiencing issues with our server when 500Servers had problems months ago, but our servers have never been restored to a state where we could simply run our servers. Each time I tried in the CPanel, it gave me errors. I also had our account set to autopay via Paypal.

I've submitted a trouble ticket, but I do not know what the status of our account is at this time. I wish to reinstate our account as we had it before, but I need your help.

Please let me know what can be done.
Thanks!
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Quote from banshee56 :Dean,

I sent this message via PM here, but haven't seen a response yet:
Please let me know what can be done.
Thanks!

Hi Lee, Sorry for the delay. PM Replied to

Quote from MariusMM :It's been 5 days now, and it's still showing the old "unknown" message on the insim?

What's happening?

Hi Marius, As far as i can see it all seems ok here. But just to confirm im looking at the correct user on the CP can you please open a support ticket, or reply with your CP username, Thanks
84.45.52.140:2083 cPanel is not working.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Hi Dean, everything ok so far, every service up and running

Just wanted to ask if you have any idea when will our servers be transferred to USA? Tks
Sorry Koa, forgot about your servers needing to be moved. Will sort that now.
PM sent please read
No worries, tks for the info.
Hi Dean ,

My servers are offline and i cant login with my username and pass on CP

Jeffry
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG