The online racing simulator
Post Old, Addicting games here!!
(95 posts, started )
Quote from Forbin :You can't be serious...

I was wondering a bit how that list looked a bit strange. Obviously I meant the deus ex 1. I've never even played deus ex 2.
#82 - Woz
Quote from danthebangerboy :Quake, original ID1, by far!

Quake too many many hours of my life but Q3A had to be the best thing ID ever created. Most pure focused gameplay, the Street Fighter of the FPS world. All the modern "realistic" stuff lost something on the way, movement and pace has slowed too much.

RA3 was the best Q3A mod
The old Delta Force series (great online)
Grand prix Legends (Fun with Mods)
Rock n Roll Racing (Old SNES)
Impossible Mission (Old C64 Title)
Homeworld
Broken Sword series
Quote from burn4u :
Impossible Mission (Old C64 Title)

Haha- I had a game of this the other night. Still never finished it- although I've seen someone finish it... so no, not impossible.
as someone mentioned Red Alert, then I have to mention Red Alert 2 too. Yuri's Revenge expension pack is damn fine to play in LAN
Quote from hrtburnout :My jaw dropped. I hadn't played that game for at least five years. Thanks a lot, this'll keep me entertained for a few hours.

CURVE BONUS.

Win.
street legal redline racing.
and the 18 wheels of steel series

greetings,
Quote from Steelbeen :Oh yeah haha, that's the one. I loved that game! Thanks for telling me, although I don't know how you figured out I meant that game with such a poor description.

I've actually wanted to post it when I saw the thread, then saw your post and I figured it has to be BRR.
Not much racing games have that kind of choices as RDD does AFAIK.
Monkey island saga
Full Throttle
Quote from flymike91 :Ski Free

Wow! I remember playing this when I was a little (I couldn't of been any older than 5?) boy on my Dads computer at work. I loved it, but would always scream when that monster turned up.

Thanks Mike! Shall be playing this for hours now.
It's not old, but it looks like it's old. But still a load of fun to play.
Soldat
-Need for speed high stakes
-4X4 Evolution
-Cabelas Off-Road Adventure 1
-Live for Speed
-US Racer
-Ridge Racer V

Starting with NFS and US Racer from 2000... been playing LFS since '02
Screamer 4x4

*goes to torrent*

4x4 evo was really good actually to give it it's credit.

Post Old, Addicting games here!!
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG