The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )

i want to see those new headlights with the angel eyes, just to see what i like more
Looks good XCNuse, lose the standard wheels and mudflaps...
Wait a sec...

Quote from S14 DRIFT to XCNuse :Crazy nice mate, look awesome!

And then to me...

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I think it would make you look like a cock.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Proof at last, you are a chav!

So you like his black headlights, with angel eyes (:sour yet not mine, even though they are both a similar blacked out style.

You're confusing me!

p.s calling me a chav when you had that Corsa is hilarious.
Quote from doyal :that looks terrible.

I suppose you prefer TSW Venoms then...
1997 Skoda Felicia with 60000km under her belt. Nice car to start with
Quote from HighRoad :
1997 Skoda Felicia with 60000km under her belt. Nice car to start with

I like them in pick-up guise. Just a shame that being a commercial vehicle, it is hard to fine one that hasn't been abused.
Quote from doyal :Looks good XCNuse, lose the standard wheels and mudflaps...

Mudflaps are rallyarmors; they aren't going anywhere, they keep my car super clean and I love them.
Wheels.. whenever those tires wear out, and I have money; which.. I don't ever know when that will be, for having the car for 2 years now the tires barely look worn in.

Still unsure of what wheels I'll be getting.

Racing seat however is the next thing I'm doing.

@Blueflame, those steelies look awesome lol, I love them. I want to run steelies... but the shear weight of them is a huge no no for me; I want something lighter than stock.
Aren't there lightweight look-a-likes? Or would that make you a wannabe?
Quote from doyal :needs a bit more imo

Is that your actual car Doyal? Some people on PistonHeads are talking about it.

Click Meh
Quote from BlueFlame :I suppose you prefer TSW Venoms then...

I like stuff done right, that skoda on those wheels looks very stupid.

Regarding making it look like a shitbox.. it doesn't it just looks like a family skoda car on ill-fitting steel wheels. If anything trying hard

With regards to the e36 on them, I can appreciate it from a functional point of view, if he is drifting and changing tyres on them often (not in the rain :schwitz Then it'd not be worth the tyre machine grinding a nice set of wheels. But personally they have too much poke, and I'd rather see a set of style 5's from the 8 series on there.

Btw, TSW Venom's are so shite they are in someways actually cool..

Thankfully not everyone likes the same things
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Is that your actual car Doyal? Some people on PistonHeads are talking about it.

Click Meh

Nope, this is mine...... to become an s14a next week hopefully

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Wait a sec...

And then to me...

So you like his black headlights, with angel eyes (:sour yet not mine, even though they are both a similar blacked out style.

You're confusing me!

p.s calling me a chav when you had that Corsa is hilarious.

Bolded the "had" to show significance.

I like the lights on his car but not on yours. Just because x works on Car A does not mean that x will work on Car B.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Bolded the "had" to show significance.

I like the lights on his car but not on yours. Just because x works on Car A does not mean that x will work on Car B.

Whether you still own the Corsa does not matter. Deciding to buy that horrific shed still made you a Chav, so I shall stick to my comment.

Anyway, thanks again for your input (Not sure how black headlights would make me a cock, but still...) but I shall decide on them later. Every time I see pictures, I think they look lovely!

Yum! I think they would go lovely with my cars lip kit.
People make mistakes. I'd love to see what your first car would have been. Then again you've been riding mopeds for god knows how long so I think that makes you a chav in at least equal measure.

You asked us what we thought and we told you. What you decide to do is up to you now.
I only had my Moped for 6 months Jamie, and done a max of 100 miles on it? Only reason I got it was because my friend gave it to me for fitting a clutch to his 206, which only cost me £60 for the clutch kit and a couple of hours fitting. I then sold the Moped for £650, so can't moan at that can you?!

My first car was a Mini 1275GT, which I bought for £200 when I was 13. It was a wreck, but it turned out a real nice car in the end. I really miss it sometimes.
Ricers.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I only had my Moped for 6 months Jamie, and done a max of 100 miles on it? Only reason I got it was because my friend gave it to me for fitting a clutch to his 206, which only cost me £60 for the clutch kit and a couple of hours fitting. I then sold the Moped for £650, so can't moan at that can you?!

My first car was a Mini 1275GT, which I bought for £200 when I was 13. It was a wreck, but it turned out a real nice car in the end. I really miss it sometimes.

Money means nothing to me Nathan. It's just a bunch of numbers which people use to buy a bunch of crap (food, bills, etc)

Either way, the point remains is that those lighs on your car look crap!
guys, guys....taste is taste. some people like true rice, and some people like stock looking cars.

some people are into looking 'good' with no actual performance to it (ricers)

and some people are into making cars perform amazing with nothing looking different.

some go for different parts of each category.

geeze
Please don't start preaching Logitek. We all know everyone has tastes. It's just a bit of banter, which is what forums are all about.
true, but everyones posts provide no positive criticism, example:

you said
Quote :Either way, the point remains is that those lighs on your car look crap!

there should be "because" or "i think you could" in there just to make it less bashy, and more positive criticism.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG