The online racing simulator
Hillclimb Challenge 2011
(13 posts, started )
Hillclimb Challenge 2011
Hey.

Enjoing lfs as always, Im back with Hc challenge. I hope to see some old fast guys doing some mental times again. Times will be tracked again and updated on website and on server.

Server name:

Hillclimb Challenge

Here you can check yours and others times:

http://team-fortitude.net/hillclimb/?t=4

Layout is on FE4 , its realy tight and fast, come try and see how fast you are. All welcome.
Attached files
FE4_hillclimb2011.lyt - 2.7 KB - 762 views
Nice layout there.
I will try it later!But the other layouts are AWSOME!
Nice track, I like your hillclimb layouts.
When will you change it to another layout?
Yes i was thinking, what do you guys think of allowing tweak?
I personaly prefer stock gtr class , but if ppl want more powerful gtrs it possible to allow them.

@Martin I dunno , maybe this weekend.
Great server, and very nice layout. Keep going.

Quote from Ales_M :Yes i was thinking, what do you guys think of allowing tweak?
I personaly prefer stock gtr class , but if ppl want more powerful gtrs it possible to allow them.

Had the same idea earlier, would be damn awesome! But maybe save the previous times before doing so, they would get erased otherwise. If you have another unused server, maybe you could also setup two different servers, a "normal" one and another one running with tweak. And record the times on two different timeshets of course.

You could also allow other car classes. BTW would there be a way to put a class filter on the official timesheet?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Great server, and very nice layout. Keep going.

Had the same idea earlier, would be damn awesome! But maybe save the previous times before doing so, they would get erased otherwise. If you have another unused server, maybe you could also setup two different servers, a "normal" one and another one running with tweak. And record the times on two different timeshets of course.

You could also allow other car classes. BTW would there be a way to put a class filter on the official timesheet?

Tnx. Yes we setted up a test server with same layout. Server name: fortitude No timesheet yet, since I only wanna test how this will look like.
Come and try , server is cpw free and allowing tweaks.
Nice. Being a bit busy with GTAL today, but I'll definitely have a try tomorrow
There some preview and my best lap so far. Track is very challenging and nice .
hillclimb.spr
I support idea that there should be two servers, with tweak and without. But together...no
Attached files
hillclimb.spr - 71.5 KB - 287 views
Great fun this is. Could someone share a FXR set? Im not sure how good mine is and i wanna try someone elses
Quote from jrd.racer :great fun this is. Could someone share a fxr set? Im not sure how good mine is and i wanna try someone elses

+1 to setup
Any news?

Hillclimb Challenge 2011
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG