The online racing simulator
Good, then I go and watch the race with a bottle of beer in a sunny garden @fellow CG admin on 13u.

(It's two hours later in the NL right now, so it's kind of allowed to start drinking already .. I guess :razz
Still getting 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.' from my TCA?

An announcement would be appreciated please?
Quote from franky500 :Actual servers will be coming online throughout the day / night today.

They haven't. Was this an April Fools day stunt? Please comment?
same here :...
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Hope to see them online very soon
Well, I'm just getting invalid UserID-stuff *blah*

I really thought, with this new improved communication during cutouts, that the servers would be running as promised. Really disappointing yet again, but all there is to do is to hope that they get sorted out eventually - before Sunday.
File uploading is not working.
Quote from franky500 :Actual servers will be coming online throughout the day / night today.

Quote from g7usl :They haven't. Was this an April Fools day stunt? Please comment?

Our servers and services are re-appearing, so definitely not an April Fool.
1 of my servers is down, it appears
Servers should be up, Its possible i might have missed a couple though so will double check as soon as i get home.

Unfortunately i ran out of time at 4am this morning and had to go to sleep so i could come to work today.

When i get home i will finish off what should only be insim's... but apparently (according to some of you) there are also servers offline.

Will check it out guys.
Quote from franky500 :Servers should be up, Its possible i might have missed a couple though so will double check as soon as i get home.

Unfortunately i ran out of time at 4am this morning and had to go to sleep so i could come to work today.

When i get home i will finish off what should only be insim's... but apparently (according to some of you) there are also servers offline.

Will check it out guys.

Maybe you can check mine out please? The TCA still has no control.
I will do so Dave,

Just so i know i have an up-to date list of priorities to check when i get home. can anybody whose SERVER is not either allowing CP / FTP controls to work or is simply not showing, please reply here and i'll make sure they are priorities to fix when i get in.

Thanks
The Sin'rs server is not working. Neither can I restart. Getting "An error occurred while starting the game server" message.

I'm on the 84.45.52.144 server.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Hi Dean ,

All my Servers and insims show next message when i want to go to files :

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error

can't start up servers also .

Jeffry
thanks for the reports, Insim's i am aware of. Just servers i need a priority list for.

Cheers guys, Keep them coming.
Our servers not running:

OLFSL 1 by 500servers
OLFSL 2 by 500servers
OLFSL Qual by 500servers

First two are really badly needed by tomorrow evening, preferrable much earlier.

...and TCAdmin says I'm using wrong UserID or pass, which I'm not as far as I know.
Redline Racing 1 to 4 and Airio, can't start, stop or get in to the configs from the CP, reference not set to an instance of an object error.

Not sure http access has been enabled on that IP box either, having to use ftp to access stats, ftp was working ok at 2am, but since the reference not set error appeared on the CP, the ftp won't connect to the files for stats now either...

The other box, with 5-8 is working perfectly.
Quote from franky500 :I will do so Dave,

Just so i know i have an up-to date list of priorities to check when i get home. can anybody whose SERVER is not either allowing CP / FTP controls to work or is simply not showing, please reply here and i'll make sure they are priorities to fix when i get in.

Thanks

Hi ,

still don't have our server back online !! Race tomorrow.. please help !!
I have the following two LFS servers listed as "Unknown":

84.45.52.144:37473 NDR.iTCC 2011 #3
84.45.52.144:37657 NDR.2011 Kyoto 250

Also an airio still listed as being on 81.19.209.208 (Airio MoE Server)
Quote from DCke :Hi Dean ,

All my Servers and insims show next message when i want to go to files :

Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error

can't start up servers also .

Jeffry

any progress Dean ?
WCL servers ( WCL Rallycross demo and WCL racing S2), airio and LFSlapper are down. All in unknown state in cp and cannot be started.

-jkat-
Quote from jkat :WCL servers ( WCL Rallycross demo and WCL racing S2), airio and LFSlapper are down. All in unknown state in cp and cannot be started.

-jkat-

same here!
Quote from varjsa-9 :
First two are really badly needed by tomorrow evening, preferrable much earlier.

As stated before, for qualifying and events for leagues I can offer a temporarily solution if needed during these days of chaos.

This does not include training servers or any other server which has a more permanent status of being online. Purely Q+Main event.

In my opinion league racing schedules shouldn't be affected by this so thats why.
Quote from cargame.nl :As stated before, for qualifying and events for leagues I can offer a temporarily solution if needed during these days of chaos.

This does not include training servers or any other server which has a more permanent status of being online. Purely Q+Main event.

In my opinion league racing schedules shouldn't be affected by this so thats why.

hehe, you're a very generous man!!
Quote from franky500 :thanks for the reports, Insim's i am aware of. Just servers i need a priority list for.

Cheers guys, Keep them coming.

Common m8.. I really need them online !!! Official race today !!

And a lot of members need practice !!!!
2 servers and Airio on the 144 box are still down. 2 servers on this box are running.

CP is showing an unknown status for the 144 box. Filemanager is not possible there. Also I am not able to FTP this box.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG