The online racing simulator
flash-racing 2011
(17 posts, started )
flash-racing 2011
flash-racing

History:

Flash-racing was established in autumn 2007 by Petteri Heinonen (LFSW: Saerki) and Marcus Seppälä (LFSW: Meicci). At the start it wasn’t really very easy to find loyal members but after month or two, we recruited Matt Wiseman (LFSW: SuperHans). He was a great addition to the team. It was about then we realised out that there’s a GTR-challenge named IGTC. We applied to join the league but got suspected for not having enough skill. We got invited in test race and proved ourselves worthy of racing there. When the season started, we were very worried about having not much time for practising enough due to summer holiday. Unfortunately Matt had absolutely no time for training and we had to quit IGTC. However CoRe|DWB said that we have a place in IGTC in future when we have enough time.

During 2009 and 2010 we mostly raced at OWRL due to management-problems and lack of motivation on some drivers. We even thought of closing the team, but then inspiration struck. We had a go at oneGP, some of the members raced in iTCC and we participated in several events.

Now at 2011, still having 3 competitors at OWRL, we have a very small lineup that is the foundation of our team. Everybody has grown up to have greater responsibilities and we have now a very solid team with great spirit in it. In the hope of still finding nice members, I decided to re-introduce long lost flash-racing to the community.

Dedication+Determination=Domination

We're still searching for few more experienced drivers, mostly for single seaters and GTR-endurance racing. Apply via PM here on forums if you think you meet the requirements.
  • You have to be consistent and fast.
  • You have to have S2 license and considerable mileage.
  • You must have potentiality and willing to become better.
  • You must be pretty active. (no team needs a driver once a month)
  • You have to be the Mr. Nice guy.
  • League racing experience is big +
  • Voicecom programs should be not a problem for you.
  • You have to behave in respective manners within races online and of course here on forums.
Current lineup:
P.Heinonen [Saerki]
M.Seppälä [Meicci]
S.Harju [_Samppa_]
H.Saarijärvi [Hza
T.Ramu [Rushour93]

Nicely written Good luck for the future
-
(Saerki) DELETED by Saerki : useless post
Quote from JPeace :Great set of guys you have in your team, you should be very proud. I remember flash-racing from ages back, as one of the teams of the time, used to race with _samppa_ a lot also superhans and banzai99. Good luck for the future!

gl guys :3
good luck
#6 - sjava
Quote from JPeace :Redline Racing 4, SO6 FBM every night for about a year? I dont remember you there.

Yeah I remember them from that time, nice to see them come back!!

Good luck guys!
Good luck
Quote from JPeace :Redline Racing 4, SO6 FBM every night for about a year? I dont remember you there.

Yup, i was under a different name. Just because they had 2 drivers that were quick at that combo doesn't mean they were one of the teams of the time, yes they are a good team but no need to bullshit is there.
Quote from JPeace : I remember flash-racing from ages back, as one of the teams of the time.

Your post didn't say that at all and i definatley wasn't a pro, i was on keyboard still back in those days. Fair enough if you thought so yourself i just didn't understand because it's not like they were the only guys at the top either, there was loads of people up there with them.

BTW don't want to ruin the thread anymore so will leave it at that PM me if you want to continue .
:rolleyes:

Good luck anyway, nice job in OWRL atm.
:d
FLASH!......... Ahhhhhh.
Quote from Saerki :
flash-racing

History:

Flash-racing was established in autumn 2007 by Petteri Heinonen (LFSW: Saerki) and Marcus Seppälä (LFSW: Meicci). At the start it wasn’t really very easy to find loyal members but after month or two, we recruited Matt Wiseman (LFSW: SuperHans). He was a great addition to the team. It was about then we realised out that there’s a GTR-challenge named IGTC. We applied to join the league but got suspected for not having enough skill. We got invited in test race and proved ourselves worthy of racing there. When the season started, we were very worried about having not much time for practising enough due to summer holiday. Unfortunately Matt had absolutely no time for training and we had to quit IGTC. However CoRe|DWB said that we have a place in IGTC in future when we have enough time.

During 2009 and 2010 we mostly raced at OWRL due to management-problems and lack of motivation on some drivers. We even thought of closing the team, but then inspiration struck. We had a go at oneGP, some of the members raced in iTCC and we participated in several events.

Now at 2011, still having 3 competitors at OWRL, we have a very small lineup that is the foundation of our team. Everybody has grown up to have greater responsibilities and we have now a very solid team with great spirit in it. In the hope of still finding nice members, I decided to re-introduce long lost flash-racing to the community.

Dedication+Determination=Domination

We're still searching for few more experienced drivers, mostly for single seaters and GTR-endurance racing. Apply via PM here on forums if you think you meet the requirements.
  • You have to be consistent and fast.
  • You have to have S2 license and considerable mileage.
  • You must have potentiality and willing to become better.
  • You must be pretty active. (no team needs a driver once a month)
  • You have to be the Mr. Nice guy.
  • League racing experience is big +
  • Voicecom programs should be not a problem for you.
  • You have to behave in respective manners within races online and of course here on forums.
Current lineup:
P.Heinonen [Saerki]
M.Seppälä [Meicci]
S.Harju [_Samppa_]
H.Saarijärvi [Hza
T.Ramu [Rushour93]

how i can join??
Quote from polpottima :how i can join??

Quote from Saerki :

-
(GothaR_SVK) DELETED by GothaR_SVK

flash-racing 2011
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG