The online racing simulator
Hmmm the tyres were already mounted on the rims, looks perfect.
Quote from G!NhO :4 White Borbet A 9Jx16 ET15 all round, 4 Brand new Pirelli P zero nero 215/40/16.

Have you totally gone nuts?! Please, please don't fit those ugly rims because a) thousands of other people have done it and b) they are ugly as shyte!
Quote from 5tag :Have you totally gone nuts?! Please, please don't fit those ugly rims because a) thousands of other people have done it and b) they are ugly as shyte!

Have you totally gone nuts?! These are one of the best rims for E30, as well, as BBS RS and Borbet T
Quote from Agniz :Have you totally gone nuts?! These are one of the best rims for E30, as well, as BBS RS and Borbet T

I know of no Borbet wheel that doesn't look extremely cheap and lame. Also the Borbet T looks like a nienties design so it absolutely doesn't fit the E21. By the way who said anything about an E30?
gino has e30?
Quote from 5tag :I know of no Borbet wheel that doesn't look extremely cheap and lame. Also the Borbet T looks like a nienties design so it absolutely doesn't fit the E21. By the way who said anything about an E30?

that's just your subjective opinion
but as you may have noticed, its not you buying these
no need to stress over how other people customize their cars.
Laughing or appreciating, whichever is the appropriate one in said case, will do.
I have an E30 320i yes, looks perfect imo. Only on the back though yet.
Pics will follow when all 4 are on.
New monitor, after my trusty 226BW started to flicker.

Hazro 27" 2560x1440 goodness

KitKat is just so awesome.
so is

Need to start tracking my hedgies progress...

Quote from G!NhO :I have an E30 320i yes, looks perfect imo. Only on the back though yet.
Pics will follow when all 4 are on.

Oh.. don't know why exactly but I had the picture in mind you were driving an E21.^^

never liked it but meh
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :where did that come from

No idea, just came....
name and somehow the design reminded me a cooking oil label at first .
typical finnish weekend:

Very, very nice
Nexus One had much more original and 'expensive' design, strange they went with Samsung for the second one..
An Samsung HM501II for my netbook.

Was:

Became:

Got in a tank slapper avoiding a dick who doesn't know the right of way and ripped off my handbrake cable at the same time. Getting a bit of oppo in a van is good fun though. Just a shame the half brick was kicked up and yanked off my cable.

First time I've ever bought music. But it only costs $3.99, which is under half of my everyday lunch.

And the last I expected was to find this album on Spotify right after I bought it. (When I try to find music that isn't popular, I usually never finds it there.) Well, no big deal, since now I have it in a high quality format.
White 64GB Wifi iPad 2

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG